December 20th

'Are you kidding me?' Elizabeth couldn't wipe the surprise and nostalgia off her face even if she tried to 'What the bloody hell is this?' Theo asks giving a kick against the tyre on the van, almost comically the smile wiped off her face and her eyes narrow dangerously 'Ginny get him away from me or I'll deck him.' Elizabeth threatens Theo cracking her mitten-covered fingers, he backs away holding up his hands in mock surrender dodging her right hook after calling her adorable  'Well Hazel, what the bloody hell is it?' Ron asks shoving his hands in his pockets jutting his head towards the bus 'He is a nineteen sixty-seven T one Vw bus.' I breathe with a smile shoving the key in the door lock 'I had to leave the castle to get him here a few days ago bloody bitch that was since he can't fly for a long stretch.' I mutter unlocking the bus 'But he's mine with over a hundred hours worth of time and work and a lot of recent upgrades he drives good and oh Lizzie.' I grin starting the bus while she leans her head into the van 'That roar!' She excitedly bounces on her feet 'I call shotgun!' She hollers skipping around the front of the bus before opening the passenger side door, smacking it into Malfoy's shoulder  'Why didn't you tell me about this?' She demands accusingly 'It's not like I had the time to tell you.' I retort dryly hopping out of the front seat to open the side door 'My apologies he's a finicky little shit, the door sticks, come on, bags in the back up on the netted shelves shrink them if you need to but don't worry he's got a lot more space in here than you'd think.'

Once everyone was loaded onto the bus I fix the rearview mirror and pull out of the parking place 'So where are we going Hazel?' Lizzie asks after a moment of short-lived silence 'If you start with that so help me I will turn the Kraken around.' I threaten jokingly flicking my blinker on 'The fact that you're not even tempted at pulling some G.t.a right now surprises the absolute shit out of me.' She snickers pinching the side of my hip wincing I instinctively delivered a sharp punch straight to her leg 'Ow! Hands on ten and two at all times, ahh fucker that hurt.' I snort with a shake of my head wringing out my hand while dropping my visor  'I do hope the two of you are responsible enough to keep us alive during this already rather annoying road trip.' Snape comments from the back with an authoritative notch to his tone Elizabeth bites her lips together but the mischievous glint in her eyes was enough to have me ready to silence her 'She's only crashed a few times, I'd say-.' She turns her head giving me a dry look crossing her arms with a silenced huff she turns to the side sulking as she watched the snowy streets of London out the window almost scornfully watching the slowly passing city 'I've not crashed a single car, Lizzie.' Her head snaps to the side as she pins her accusing eyes on me 'Don't you give me that look I did not.' She rolls her blue eyes while I lifted the silencing charm 'But Tabby said you did, in fact, she told the whole family you laughed when you realized she was bleeding!' She points a finger at the side of my head I snicker reaching for my hydro flash 'That's a different story.' Her jaw drops causing me to choke on my water 'You did not try killing our aunt.' She state's a bit too loudly snorting as she realised the conversations in the back of the van ceased almost immediately she flashes me a sheepish smile 'No I did not try killing her, the damn cow didn't have her seat belt on and Bambi decided to jump in the middle of the road so I stomped the breaks and she smacked her head off the dashboard.' I smirk screwing the cover back onto my flask while using my knee to drive  'Greatest moment of my whole life honestly.' Lizzie shrugs her shoulders before childishly muttering 'I wish I'd of seen it too.' I snorted shaking my head pulling up to a red light I press on the break 'She deserved it.' Lizzie nods as a violent shudder takes over her body as she twitched in her seat raising a brow I look at her in slight alarm 'Just imagined what it would have been like in your shoes.' She mumbled shuddering again 'I see why you acted the way you did. Still pisses me off though.' shrugging I reach over and tuck a lock of hair behind her ear 'For the sake of your mental health and mouth I'm glad it wasn't you.' She gives me a half-smile reaching up for my hand 'Glad you survived though.' I flash her a tight-lipped smile 'Aye,' squeezing my hand she drops it and grabs my hydro flask 'Thanks for the haqua.' glancing at the clan through the rearview mirror I lock eyes with Hermione, she didn't believe half of what I told the clan about the night my life went to shit, the night I went to see Albus, her eyes said it that night I told them the truth about Lizzie and they do right now clearing my throat I look back at the road 'Do you lot want to listen to some music?' I pointed to the glove box 'Lizzie, I've got a few things in there.' She opens it up 'I'll take this.' snagging my recently forgotten bag of assorted seeds from the glove box she grabs my aux cord and transfigured MP3 player 'What kind of music?' Harry questions getting up from his seat stepping over stretched-out limbs and feet to sit closer 'I've got a lot of music Harry, some you've never heard.' I grimace as my throat cracks before coughing  'Easy Hazel, you're getting emotional.' I roll my eyes out of amusement watching Elizabeth plug the auxiliary cord into the radio 'When did you buy the bus again?' She asks turning on the radio I scratch the back of my head in question 'Uh I think the day I came back here?' I shrug chewing on my pinky nail  'I scrambled to find the parts though, the radio was seventy-five dollars, I ended up getting three new subwoofers and wired those in the back myself, I did ninety percent of the actual engine work myself too and that was an utter Bitch.' She nods her head in agreement 'The car dad got for us to work on dude, five grand in parts I sanded, welded and pretty much did most of the bodywork and worked on the transmission while he sat on his ass and told me what to do.' I whistled typical of the man. 'Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.' We chorused together 'Now that what weird.' Zabini mused from the back 'The fact they work on cars is weird I think.' Astoria comments with an airy tone from the back 'How is that weird?' Elizabeth questions turning around to look at her 'You get a flat tyre who you callin m? Ghostbusters?' I smack her arm making her look at me, raising my hand I pointed a lazy finger at her  'That was rude Elizabeth she's a witch they don't bloody own vehicles, and if they do they're magical like mine and Mr. Weasley's poor car that Ron crashed directly into the whomping willow with Harry.' I recall with a grin watching both the boys flip 'We almost died!' Ron cried angrily throwing his hands in the air  'But did you die?' I question with a pointed look 'No! But we could have Hazel.' Harry shuffled in between the driver and passenger seat sitting on the bean bag between Lizzie and I 'But we didn't.' He looks at the MP3 player in Elizabeth's hand 'May I?' He questions holding out his hand 'Go for it.' She hands him the MP3 player 'Thanks.' He mumbles fixing his glasses keeping my eyes on the road I half lifted my hand over the MP3 player and drew a circle in the air over it thrice before it transfigured into my old cellphone.