Holiday break

The train station at Hogsmeade was bustling with excited students, both eager to board the train for the much needed holiday and to get away from the castle and schoolwork, Thankfully Professor Mcgonagall granted Elizabeth permission to leave the castle grounds over the holiday break as long as she remained with the clan, meaning she could come with us to Malfoy Manor with Neville for a night before we head to my family home then gather at the burrow for Christmas afternoon and Boxing Day with the Weasley's.

I recently found out Professor McGonagal has taken complete guardianship over her as well this is something I'm truly excited about this particular holiday for the first time in years because it'll be the first time Elizabeth and Malfoy receive a knitted wool jumper, just like the rest of the clan.

'You'd think we'd be given bigger compartments.' Pansy complains shoving her luggage bags above Ron's head accidentally clocking him with her elbow in the process 'Easy Pansy, your inner Karen is showing.' Lizzie teases grabbing the smaller suitcase matching Pansy's bigger one off the bench to help her 'Inner what?' She questions with a look of surprise before turning her almond shape eyes on me raising my hands in surrender I shook my head 'I'm not about to have this conversation with a hangry and hung over Slytherin, someone feed her a snickers bar.' Hermione shakes her head in slight amusement using her wand to neatly put away the rest of our luggage 'Elizabeth please behave yourself, it's a very long train ride.' I remind her handing a free-range Angus to Malfoy 'Come here, you fleabag.' Malfoy thoughtfully cupped Angus's chin, scratching the chirping cat behind his ears 'He doesn't have fleas I bathe him thrice a month and brush him daily, and if I may be so bold, you do it too.' Rolling his eyes he drops his hands to his sides lacing his fingers with mine watching Angus stretched out on his lap, flopping onto his side he curled himself up around Draco's forearm licking the patch of shirt until he falls asleep moments after 'So, where exactly are we going Hazel?' Ron pops a chunk of chocolate into his mouth offering some to Pansy as she sits down on his lap 'It's a surprise, but did you owl Molly before the holidays? You know I hate causing your mum anxiety Ronald.' Ginny nods lifting her head off of Theo's arm 'I did, she said we're allowed to go with you but,' her cheeks darken slightly 'She said to erm, be careful.' Theo made direct eye contact with Malfoy for a split second before he looks away, bursting with laughter 'I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't b-be laughing, but has your mother met you?' He yelps when she dug her sharp elbow into his side 'Yes she's met me! I'm her child I came out of the women!' Ginny chides mockingly 'If anything she was telling you boys to be careful.' She flips her hair over her shoulder turning towards Pansy 'Is he always this immature?' The black-haired Slytherin studies the red-headed Gryffindor for a moment  'Yes, but usually it's worse you seem to have caught him on a good day.' Hermione smirks behind her book her eyes dancing with mischief, flipping the page with an amused chuckle she drew the attention of the girls 'I can assure you, Severus isn't much better.' Malfoy smirks knowingly 'Wait, you mean to tell me-, Us,' Ron points to himself before circling his finger around the compartment 'That the greasy dungeon bat is childish?' Hermione closed her book rolling her eyes 'He's my fiancé Ronald get over yourself, and yes as a matter of fact Severus happens to be very childish and witty if given the opportunity.' Hermione crosses her arms over her chest 'Never in my life would I have guessed he likes to spend his spare time mimicking Minnie and Albus behind their backs.' I chuckle as Hermione frowns, opening her mouth 'Afraid he does it to you too?' Her cheeks warm in embarrassment, chewing the inside of her cheek Hermione huffs ' Honestly yes.' The clan burst into laughter 'Is that what I've caught him doing behind Filch when he's verbally abusing some poor kiddo?' Lizzie asks tapping my knee while I was busy stroking my fingers up and down Angus's large stomach I frown looking at him 'You're getting rather large Angus, and the gas bubbles you've got going on demon.' Mione looks at me before looking at Angus  'You haven't realized yet?' Malfoy peers over my shoulder, looking at the black cat in my arms 'He has gotten rather large, and moody too.' He comments dryly 'I tried eating some toast for breakfast and the bloody beast tore it out of my hand and ran off with it. Howling as he does so.' I snicker in amusement flattening my hand against his large stomach 'Has he been eating cheese when he stays with you and Neville?' Elizabeth facepalms 'He,' she points at Angus, who peers right back at her sticking his tongue out at her 'Is a she.' I snort 'Okay, Angus is bit of a bitch I'll admit, but he's got balls or had them.' I mutter lifting Angus's behind up to check, I awkwardly cleared my throat 'Okay Hazel, your male cat is pregnant.' I blanch, looking down at the smug little shit in alarm 'You're wot?' Angus mewls in my face 'You had the biggest balls I've ever seen on a cat, how can you be pregnant!' I question lifting he-she it up 'Speak! I want answers.' Angus meows in my face, ears swerving back and forth 'She didn't have balls.' Neville says clearing his throat 'They were cysts, Lizzie took her to see Professor McGonagall to see what was wrong with her a few weeks back, and well,' he scratches the back of his head awkwardly 'She used Legilimens on her and heard an earful.' His ears turned pink 'She's pregnant and it's because of Crookshank.' I groan tilting my head back 'I'm too young to be a granny!' Angus chatters lifting her paws before pressing them against my chin, 'She's uh, also not a fan of getting pregnant.' Lizzie comments lightly 'Let's hope these kittens aren't as lazy as you.' I retort stroking her head with a slight frown.

The train ride was eventful after learning a few things this will be a long eleven-hour car ride I mentally cry with a frown the clan was tired, hungry, and cramped up 'Can we stop at the leaky cauldron for a bite? I'm starving.' Ronald pats his stomach 'You literally just ate.' Lizzie pointed out before her own stomach growls 'But I agree, let's find some dinner.' I shrug checking the time on my pocket watch 'The Leaky it is, we've got a long drive ahead of us so be prepared for that.'