Nettle tea lofty smiles

Angus crawled under the blankets rapidly tapping my nose panting in my face, her tuna breath waking me up 'Are you alright love?' I question raising my head off the pillow yawning 'No she gave birth.' Malfoy says slightly disgusted from the foot of the bed crouched over my laundry basket 'You did not give birth in the dirty clothes.' She mewls nipping my fingers tugging on them 'Yes I'm now well awake demon, get off me.'  She hops off the bed chirping as she dashed for the basket of my dirty laundry 'She's had one so far, it's black with white on its nose and belly.' He stated standing up 'Rather cute little bugger.' I peak into the basket 'Oh you look like your mum kitty! I'm keeping you.' Scratching the back of Angus' head I yawn into my arm 'Good girl Mumma, let me go get the father and his mother.' She howls flexing her legs 'Grab some of the black hand towels in the bathroom, make sure she's got some fresh room temperature water she's about to have another baby, I'll be right back I'm gunna get Mione.' Standing up I grabbed my robe off the end of the bed throwing it on as I hastily leave the bedroom heading into the kitchen where Hermione was wide awake drinking her morning tea with Astoria and Ginny in their pajamas 'Angus is having her babies go get your furball, he needs to be with her too, Grammy.' She sets her mug of tea down 'How many has she had?' I head down the hallway 'One so far, looks like it's mum.' Three pairs of slipper-covered feet follow behind me into the bedroom room 'I moved them into the shower, she ran and hid in the bathroom after you left the room.' Malfoy says holding the basket 'She's has two more, think twins this time.' I throw my hair into a bun 'Thank you for telling me Mione please go get Crooks she's yodeling like that child in the middle of Walmart.' Heading into the bathroom I peer into the shower 'Hello pretty girl, Malfoy said you had twins.' She loudly howls at me orange eyes narrowing in pain 'Oh don't give me that look demon, I know it hurts but you've done so good darling.' Climbing into the shower with her I carefully pick up the two kittens, placing them with their sibling 'Here comes daddy.' I whisper calmly stroking her head 'Look at your babies Crooks.' He sniffs the basket before hopping into the shower mowing at Angus all while licking her nose and snout 'Keep her company Crooks.' I command stepping out of the tub carefully 'I've got to get her bed set up mate.' Walking out of the bathroom Malfoy looks up at me from the side of my bed holding the blanket up 'She's got the hang of it.' He nods his head understandingly and holds up the blanket 'Your blanket had some blood on it,' his nose wrinkles 'I cast a quick cleaning charm on it already but do you wash it the muggle way?' I take the blanket with a grateful smile 'Aye, I do, let me set up the kennel, I have a cat bed in the closet but I've got to spruce it up for her.' Opening the closet door I grabbed a few boxes moving them off the kennel I found in the house when I bought it and pulled it against the wall, casting a quick cleaning charm on it I laid a small black toddler-sized blanket across the bottom of the kennel, putting her bed against the back corner of it I placed two thin fuzzy blankets on top of the bed so the kittens didn't get too cold and cast a heating charm that matches Angus' body temperature 'This oughtta do it until we leave unless I ask Damon or Stephan about them staying here to watch the wee beans.' Moving her food dishes from by the bed into the closet I grab the soiled blanket throwing it into the medium-sized washer next to me with a scoop of laundry powder and additives, starting the washer I head back into the bathroom with Malfoy hot on my tail.

Angus was a proud but tired mummy to a total of 14 mewling beans 'They're so fuzzy.' Hermione says in a hushed tone peering into the kennel in awe, 'Crooks has been a good daddy so far cleaning their bums and all.' I praise scratching his back end 'Look at you, understanding what the male population cannot my furry friend.' Elizabeth raised her coffee mug in agreement 'Cheers to that Mione.' We three were currently gathered in my walk in closet surrounding Angus and the beans but we kept our distance as Crooks was sitting at the entrance of the Kennel.

His tail swishes while keeping guard of said beans and my Mumma 'The first one she had looked like Angus Lizzie, that's the one I'm contemplating on keeping.' Taking a sip of my coffee I glance at the yawning Kneazel over my mug 'Here,' I mumbled pouring some coffee into a saucer dish 'You'll need some of this mate.' Hermione chuckles watching Crooks waste no time lapping up the few tablespoons of coffee I gave him 'It'll help you poop too.' I mention jokingly 'Goodness.' Astoria gasps peaking into my closet with Pansy peering over her shoulder 'She had a whole army of babies didn't she?' She asks coming to sit down beside me 'She did and only three look like Crooks.' Hermione pouts crossing her arms before I could retort that only one of the kittens looked like Angus Malfoy walked into the closet with an unopened envelope.