026 - It's All Over

~Your POV~

Once we got to the mall, we all scrambled out of the car and snuck into the building.

In the middle of the mall, the Mind Flayer was screeching and moving towards Billy. "Fireworks," Lucas said, and we all looked at him.

He ran across the top strip, us all following him and crouching down to go unnoticed. "What's he talking about?" I looked over at Steve, who was on my left. "I don't know."

By the time we reached Lucas, he had a bunch of different things sprawled across the floor. "Jonathan, do you have a lighter?!" Lucas whisper-shouted, and Jonathan dug in his pockets, before pulling out the small object. He tossed it to Lucas, who immediately lit the flame and held it to what was in his hands: a firework.

"You're gonna kill the thing with fireworks?" I asked, and he shrugged. "Hurt it." He turned away from me, and chucked the firework at the monster, "flay this, you ugly piece of shit!" When it hit it, there was a burst of yellow streams. It let out a loud screech.

"C'mon, get some!" Lucas yelled at us, and we started picking the fireworks up from the floor, all passing around the lighter, holding them to the wicks to set them off.

We all threw them at once, one hitting the monster in it's mouth. Everywhere, there were bursts of colors flying out.

"Hey, asshole! Over here!" Steve shouted, throwing a firework. I looked over at Robin, seeing the one she was holding was about to go off. "Shit!" I yelled, grabbing it from her hands and throwing it. She thanked me before turning her attention back to the creature.

A firework hit it from the other side, and it came stumbling towards us. When it hit the railing, the three of us fell back away from it. Its body then fell to the floor, shaking most of the support beams that held up the top floor.

I scrambled to my feet, running to the now broken and dented rail, looking past it. "Is-Is it dead?" I asked, looking at both Robin and Steve.

"I think so," Steve sighed, putting a hand to his head, running it through his hair. I turned to Robin and gave her my full attention, collapsing in her arms. We both fell to the floor, holding each other.

"Robin?" I looked up at her. "Yeah?" "I love you." I smiled weakly, and she did the same. "I love you, too." She laughed, holding me tighter than she already had been.

We sat like that for a few minutes, before a noise came from above us. We looked up, through the broken glass roof, and saw a helicopter dashing through the sky.

Just then, a group of people stormed into the mall. "Is anybody hurt?" A voice called. Nobody replied right away, until a voice from the lower level emerged. "Down here!" It called, and what I could recognize to be Mike.

A few people rushed down the escalator, while a man came forward to us, holding out his hand. "Anybody hurt?" He asked, and we shook our heads no. He still proceeded to get us up from the floor, escorting us out of the mall. We looked back, and it looked completely destroyed. But in front of us, there were a few ambulances, military trucks, and workers.

"In need of medical assistance?" A woman walked up to us, looking at the man who led us out. "No." She still gave us two blankets to wrap ourselves in, but me and Robin never intended on pulling apart from each other.

"Thank you," I said, before we both walked off and sat in the bed of a truck.

"It's all over," I smiled at Robin, and she nodded her head. "Finally," she laughed, before laying her head on my shoulder.

~Time Skip~

Me and Robin rode back to my house in a cop car. She phoned her mom, telling her she's been with me the past few days and that she was staying at my house. And, you know, my mother was informed of my whereabouts. We showered, ate, and now laid in my bed, under the covers.

"We fought evil Russians." I spoke up. "And a monster," she let out a relieved laugh. "But, it's all over, and we're here. Together." "And in your bed," she raised her brows.

"Hm..and what should we do, huh?" I wiggled my own eyebrows, sitting up from bed, still under the blankets, and got on top of Robin, giving her a small peck on the lips.

"I don't know, what should we do?" She leaned her head up, this time kissing me and smiling.

-

There's basically like one more part left of this and it's over shiiit like that's sad man..but..yeah. ig i'll update with that last part in a week bc I'm tryna stay active now- but anyways i'm really sleepy sooo i hope you have a great day/night, bye <3