006 - The Drive-In

~Robin's POV~

Y/n drove us to the drive-in in her small car, now getting snacks, while I waited in the passengers seat.

As soon as the beginning credits started rolling, Y/n appeared back in the drivers seat, setting the popcorn and gummy bears she got in between us. "You really like this old stuff?" I asked, referring to the movie.

She turned her head, smiling a little. The large screen was lighting up her face with its faint white light. "Yes," she answered, still looking at me. "When the world is in black and white, it seems..simple."

~Your POV~

"When the world is in black and white, it seems..simple," I said. "But it's not like it means anything," I shook my head, laughing a little. "Everything means something, Y/n." Robin looked me in the eye.

After a few seconds, her eyes traveled down to my lips, as did mine to hers. "Robin.." I said quietly, just before she started to lean in. As she did, I repeated her actions, having our lips collide. They slowly, but passionately moved in sync.

I then pulled away, completely breathless. "Wow," I laughed out. "Yeah. Wow," she grinned.

~Time Skip~

I hopped out of my bed, tossing the covers aside. I started getting ready to head over to Starcourt, starting out by brushing my hair.

Anxiety and anxiousness flooded through me as I thought about what Robin might say to me, or if she'll say anything about the kiss at all. I then shook it off as I started to put on the Scoops Ahoy uniform, knowing that we'd all have to continue discussing the evil Russians that are supposedly invading the mall.

-

Well..yeah. This is our first kiss. And I'm not exactly sure if it seems cringey or not, so just like let me know. But I hope you enjoyed, so have a great day/night, bye <3

ALSO we're number one in #robinbuckley, so thank you all