♔1.21

KIM JI-EUN's POV

KIM JI-EUN's POV

"is there anyone who would like to stop the wedding?" the priest ask and nobody answered. "no one? al-.."

"stop the wedding!" haechan yelled in a polo with his sleeves rolled up, making his soulmate mark visible. he was standing tall but looking at his eyes, i can already see how painful it is to see your soulmate by the altar with someone else.

guards came in and came after haechan and swarmed him, grabbing every part of his body.

i looked at soobin, staring at haechan with confusion but I could see a little piece of happiness in his face.

"guards, stop." someone demanded and i turned to my right to see soobin staring at the commotion. "let him go, they're soulmates"

"but soobin, yo-" his father said and soobin cut him off right away.

"father, you can't change destiny and don't underestimate the power of love. i will not agree to this wedding if you keep forcing us, we barely know each other, and we've already found the love of our lives."

"love of our lives? what are you not telling us soobin?" his mother asked, confusion visible in her voice. 

"mother, father.. i've found my soulmate as well." soobin answered and showed his wrist. his wrist had a butterfly mark in it, it was a pretty mark but we're definitely not soulmates considering the fact that my mark was a sun.

the audience gasped, now becoming aware that the wedding was just arranged and none of our feelings were true.

before the wedding, our parents made a way to make it look like we loved each other and wanted to marry by our own choices.

they tried so hard to do that and not even focus on their child.

they set the whole world's eyes on us but then they wouldn't even look at us at least once.

"soobin stop thi-"

"no father, i can't live with a woman that loves a different man nor does the princess. we have our own soulmates to love. so please, accept our offer." soobin then bowed to his knees, sniffles could be heard. and by that everyone already knew that he was sobbing, making his parents nod slowly.

"no, you can-" my mother said until my father cut her and mouthed 'let them be'. 

"the wedding is cancelled, soobin, ji-eun, go to your loved ones." 

hehe another short chapter sorry