♔1.10

KIM JI-EUN's POV

KIM JI-EUN's POV

the bell rang signifying it's lunch time. i walked over to chenle and umji's chair and started walking with them, along with jaemin.

once we arrived all of them were already there. jeno, mark, renjun, jisung, and haechan.

i sat in between umji and haechan so that we can now announce that we were soulmates properly to the dreamies.

haechan and i talked about telling this to the dreamies yesterday, we're still kinda awkward but it's okay, we're soulmates the tension will forfeit soon.

"uhm so guys, i- we have an announcement" haechan said while looking at me.

"haechan and i are um.."

"you're together? ji-eun noona and haechan hyung?" jisung asked, he was so confused and cute.

"not reall-"

"nice, to be honest, you two look good together." jeno cut my words and i sighed, ready to give up.

"no, we're not together but we're soulmates." i said and everyone dropped their food. jaemin, who has drinking water spat it all over renjun's face.

"what the hell, jaemin!" renjun yelled and was about to punch jaemin but thankfully chenle spoke.

"so ,you're basically dating, right?" chenle said.

"we're soulmates, alright. but that doesn't mean that we're in love with each other."

Sorry for the short and lame chapter of all of them just yelling at each other

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FULL SUN

as you can see, a whole lot of this chapter has been removed. and it's short hehe sorry