♔1.6

KIM JI-EUN's POV

KIM JI-EUN's POV

"um, ji-eun, you may sit beside jaemin." my teacher said and i nodded although i don't know who this jaemin is.

"jaemin, would you please raise your hand?" another familiar boy with blue hair raised his hand. and i sat next to this boy. why are they so familiar and why do they have weird hair colors. one has a bright orange hair and one has a vibrant blue hair. 

although i found it weird, i walked to my chair and i was greeted by a sweet voice, he seemed nice. weird but nice. 

"hi, i'm jaemin!" he said while smiling, he had the most angelic smile. he gave a hand, signalling me to shake his hand.

"i'm ji-eun" i smiled back at him and shook his hand. he smells good actually and he has a cup of coffee on his table.

"so, what school are you from?" he asked. i was quite taken aback by the question because i don't really know what to say or it's just that i didn't expect it but i managed to answer calmly.

"i was homeschooled" i said and he just nodded in response, which i don't know whether to feel okay or not because was that a good or bad sign?

although i was new, jaemin and i talked and laughed with each other but miraculously, we didn't got caught by the teacher. he was very comfortable to talk with, actually and he's very funny as well but it seems like he doesn't acknowledge it.

we finished this class and since we had the same schedule jaemin, umji, and i went together to the next class. i properly introduced them to each other and they clicked so well and quickly.

the bell rang for lunch break.

"hey ji-eun, do you maybe wanna have lunch with us?" jaemin asked and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"with whom, may i ask?" i asked and jaemin gave me another smile, his smile was so charming, to be very honest.

"your vocabulary and sentences are so expensive but wanna have lunch with the dreamies?" he exclaimed.

"d-dreamies?" i asked still confused about this group of his.

"come, you'll meet them." he gripped onto umji's and my wrist in each hand, although giving our wrists some allowance to breathe and walked towards the cafeteria.

we arrived the canteen and walked to a table with six men sitting. 'so that's why they were so familiar, they're dream.' i thought remembering the moment earlier when the girls were drooling over them.

suddenly a boy with chestnut brown hair and dark brown eyes caught my eye. oh no.

as soon as i saw him, i remembered the moment. the moment when I tripped and got my cupcake all over a man. and i knew this was the end of me.

because of this thought i dozed off, not realizing that i've been staring at him the whole time. why is he so intimidating?

"ji-eun?"