♔1.15

KIM JI-EUN's POV

KIM JI-EUN's POV

"wanna watch another movie?" i asked and he nodded, we then turned on the television and looked for a new movie to watch, not minding the time not until we ran out of popcorn.

"wait, i'll get some more popcorn." i said and released myself from his cuddles and stood up.

i suddenly felt a grip on my wrists, i looked back and saw haechan with a pout on his face, i laughed lightly at his expression.

"haechan wants you! stay with haechan!" he did an aegyo, which was adorable, but I managed to resist. i was too shocked as well, i didn't really think he had this side of him.

"i'll just get popcorn geez drama king." i was about to walk away but suddenly haechan pulled me towards him, causing me to land on top of him.

our faces were inches apart but this time i couldn't help but blush. we both stared deeply in each other's eyes and i could feel his breath in my lips. 

it was so wrong yet it felt so right and it felt so right yet i feel like something will go wrong.

my mind was full of thoughts and yet my eyes were set on him. yes, my mind was full of thoughts but with each single thought, i saw the man before me.

lee haechan.

after a few seconds of staring in each other's eyes, he began to lean closer, glancing at my lips from time to time and i nodded softly, as if i'm giving him permission to kiss me.

our lips were about to crash with my heart beating wildly, i closed my eyes as our marks began to glow until..

a phone call was received.

haechan received a call from jaemin, causing us to flinch and haechan to get annoyed.

"dang it." he muttered and haechan frowned because it was supposed to be our first moment and a simple phone call ruined it. he then picked up the phone and placed it by his ear.

"why?!" 

"really?" 

"right now?" 

"okay."

after the phone call, he slid his phone to his pocket and faced me. the annoyed expression no longer showing on his face, something must've happened.

"what was that?" i asked and he gave me a soft smile before carefully grabbing my hands as a sign of affection and guilt. 

"do you remember what i said earlier? about the gang and stuff? yeah, we have a mission now. i'm sorry i had to cut our date short." he said, he was about to leave but he turned around. "it's pretty late let me drive you home." he insisted.

"don't say sorry, this must be very important for you and your team. just be careful, don't get killed, okay, haechan? i mean i'd know if you were harmed since i'd feel it but don't get killed, please?"

"okay.. i promise."

LEE HAECHAN's POV

"boys, be quiet okay, one wrong move and we're dead, these men are one of the most dangerous and deadly gangs in korea, they're really sneaky." doyoung hyung said through our in-ears.

we walked in quietly and split up, i was with jungwoo-hyung and jisung. and our objective was to set the building as a exploding timer.

"haechan's team, you'll be swarmed off by men, there are loads of them and i think you should leave that are before they get to you." doyoung advised our team which made me nervous and excited. the adrenaline was rushing through.

"hyung, this is the last bomb i think i have enough time to-.."

"haechan behind you!" doyoung screeched and i looked behind.

a man with a gun on his hand, that was by the way, facing me, was present. when did they even get here and why didn't the two cover for me while i was setting the bomb.

i smirked under my mask and kicked the man in the guts and punched his face until he was beaten to pulp.

"get out of there! there are load of them, you won't be able to handle them!"

we grabbed our things quickly and ran towards the window, preparing our escape since we saw the large fountain that'll catch us.

i stared at jisung and jungwoo-hyung for a good five seconds before we all nodded to each other. "one, two, three, ju-" i shouted as jisung and jungwoo hyung jumped together.

just before i could jump, i heard a loud gunshot as it echoed through the room. the next thing i know is that i was lying on the floor while applying pressure to my wound.

"ji-eun.."

Thank you for reading : ( I think this is the cringiest story made in the whole world and you even had to bear with it

Thank you for reading : ( I think this is the cringiest story made in the whole world and you even had to bear with it. THANK YOU FOR 700 READS!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

HAVE Y'ALL HEARD??? HAECHAN IN SUMMER 2021???? SM PLEASE ACCEPT THE OFFER.

^^^^i could only dream *cries*

i'll be posting one chapter daily hahaa i have classes rn so..