Soon You'll Get Better - Taylor Swift

Taylor's POV:

Joe was a really great guy,he decided to stay, as a friend,I could see that it hurt him but he stayed anyway.

I told Karlie everything about my mom being sick and for the first time,it felt okay to cry.

She held me and I wrapped my arms around her waist as she held me and slowly laid down on the bed as I fell asleep on her chest.

When I woke up,Karlie hadn't moved and she was still asleep. I admired her and smiled to myself, feeling relieved that we were finally together and that I could call her mine.

It was starting to get dark,so I slowly got out of bed,trying not to wake her up and went downstairs to get some food for us.

I made some toast and got tea for us and went to wake up Karlie.

When I put on the light,she was already sat up and was rubbing her eyes and squinting at me,as the sudden light was bright to her beautiful blue eyes.

I handed her some toast and tea and she gave a cute little smile. She filled my heart with glee.

After we ate, we took a shower and put on some onesie pajamas and got into bed.

We starting watching One Day At A Time and were laughing at some of the characters and after awhile, I heard a little snore as Karlie fell asleep.

I switched the lights off and the TV and laid down but I couldn't sleep.

I stood up and went down to my piano.

Karlie's POV:

I woke up around 2am ,only to find Taylor missing but as I went downstairs,I heard faint piano keys and realized she was playing a new song.

I stood in the doorway and listened to the song,filled with raw emotion and a tear sprung from my eyes.

The song was about her mom.

When she was done, I came into view and sat down next to her and rest my head on her shoulder. She smiled softly at me and started playing again.

She sung again and I heard her voice tremble,as did her fingers on the keys and I took her hand in mine and she took a breath to continue singing and I softly cried on her shoulder.

" I'm sorry my babygirl, I love you and we will get through this."

She just hugged me close to her and kissed me softly and in that moment I knew precisely how she felt, if I ever had any doubt.