Liar - Camila Cabello

Karlie's POV

When I got home Josh was sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Where have you been?!" He grabbed me by my arm and I pulled away,knowing it would leave a bruise. He never got abusive but at times when he got really mad,he would grab me and pull me around, never enough to call it abuse. He was a nice guy in general.

"I was out with some of my friends and what does it matter to you,it's not like you always tell me where you are going."

"Why is your hair wet,what friend would get your hair wet and how would that happen?" He had calmed down a bit but I could see the seething hatred in his eyes.

" I doesn't matter, I'm home now, am I not?" I hated this, I answered most of his questions with my own.

" I can take a wild guess on who got your hair wet and who took you... The guards told me that we had a little spider man prodigy, so Taylor was here..."

I felt a blush creep onto my skin but forced it down.

"Yes she was, she wanted to know why she wasn't invited to the wedding"

"And so you and Taylor went swimming as an answer to that question?"

I was done with this conversation and I guess he could see it on my face.

"I know you are dine with this conversation, but just know one thing, I will not be made a fool of and I am asking you one thing, don't do something you would regret later on."

I just stared at him blankly and then I left to our room to take a shower.

Taylor's POV

I got home and fell on my bed with Meredith following pursuit to jump onto my bed,to seek some attention.

I laid down and reminisced about my day with Karlie, I knew she still felt something for me and today just proved it.

But now I had one problem, I was the other woman and that didn't feel right to me. I wanted Karlie but I still wanted to have some dignity.

I gave Meredith,Olivia and Benjamin some food and made dinner for myself. Everything felt so lonely without her here by my side.

I decided to bake some cookies and brownies for delivery tomorrow. I was planning to go see Karlie again.

I was planning on bribing the guards,hoping that my brownies and cookies would work.

I went to take a shower and after my shower, I got dressed and fell on my bed.

I was looking at my phone screen,the message reading: " You're making me a liar but I kind of like it, goodnight princess Tay-Tay"

I held the phone close to my chest,drifting off to sleep, Karlie filling my dreams,once again.

That girl makes me a mess.
When I am around her I lose all sense and I can't and won't complain, because I finally got my Karls back.