Live Or Die - Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan

Taylor's POV:

I can't believe that Karlie had done that but I was so happy that everything worked out perfectly.

After lunch we all sat down to watch some TV and Karlie suddenly jumped up as if she just got shocked and then she pointed out to no one in particular and stormed out of the room and soon after, Austin followed. I was suspicious but just left it at that.

They came back laughing and I was so confused.

Karlie cleared her throat,getting everyone's attention.

" So,my divorce has been finalized a week ago and Austin and I have been thinking how to celebrate it..."

I was confused as to why Austin would think of how to celebrate it but then she spoke up again.

" ...well we went shopping yesterday and found the perfect way to celebrate it."

Then she turned to me,stuck her hand in her pocket and pulled out a box and knelt down and opened the box.

" Taylor, I have been in love with you for so long, I can't imagine a life without you, I know I have been married before but this time I want to do it right, Would you be mine for as long as love will hold us together?"

I smiled and nodded yes, I was stunned and started crying.

She slid the ring over my finger and I kissed her softly.Then I turned to Austin and the next words made everyone burst into laughter.

" Austin,you sneaky bastard, I thought I was your sister but you kept this from me!"

"Yeah sis, Karlie is my sister too,so what do you expect?"

Karlie's mom hugged me and I was shocked to say the least.

Karlie's POV:

The wedding was getting closer as I had started planning the moment Taylor said yes.

Only 3 days were left until I was Karlie Swift-Kloss and I was nervous but very excited.

*3 Days later*

Today we will be walking down the isle.

We decided to get married on the beach where we went on our road trip.

A beautiful arch of lilies and white roses were in front by the podium where the wedding official stood.

My dad walked me down the isle and as I stood there waiting for Taylor.

She came down the isle with her dad and everyone stood up.

It was as if the world stood still and all I saw was her ,she looked breath taking and I started crying.

She came closer and wiped a stray tear from my cheek and softly whispered "Don't cry my love"

I smiled at this small movement and we turned to say I do.

I turned to her and started my vows.

" Taylor,my sweet Tay-Tay... we have both been through so much this past year. I truly understood the meaning to love when I met you. The first day we met, it was as if my world stopped spinning and all I saw was you. You may not have been my first but I want you to be my last everything. My last kiss,last thought as I fall asleep,the last person to see after a long day and the last person to spend my days with."

She cried and I held her hand.

" Taylor, I truly love you."

She spoke up and told me it was her time to speak now.

" Karlie, Karls. I remember the day I met you,as if it was yesterday. I remember that blue steel staring into the deepest parts of my soul. The parts that I want to bare to you and no one else. I admire you, I trust you, I respect you,I adore you and I love you. I lay my heart,future and life in front of you,asking to grow old with me, to cherish each other and to fight for our love even when it gets hard and rough."

"I do" was all I said through my tears.

"I do too, for now and always." She replied.

"Then you may kiss your bride"

And as I cupped her face in my palm, I kissed her and realized that this was perfect.

Soon the reception started and it was time for toasts. We spoke first, I asked for a non alcoholic champagne and Taylor looked at me puzzled.

" I have news for my beautiful wife, in about 7months , we will be adding a little boy or girl to our family. We had spoken about donors for awhile and she mentioned that Joe would be a good option,so I asked him and he agreed. The clinic helped me and I thought it would be a good time."

She smiled and kissed me.

Everyone was cheering and clapping but what happened next,made my day.

Andrea got the floor to speak and to say that I cried,would be an understatement.

" I am so grateful for my beautiful family, a few months ago, I got some bad news and it broke us but brought our family closer but today I would like to announce that my cancer is in remission."

Taylor and I both ran to Andrea and hugged her, sobbing from happiness and Andrea hugged us back,letting out a small chuckle.

"Today is truly magical and I wouldn't have it any other way." Taylor stated and I agreed by kissing her forehead.

We opened the dance floor and it felt like I was floating on a cloud.

And I thought to myself that I wouldn't this moment and feeling to ever end.

" What are you thinking about my love." Taylor interrupted my thoughts.

" You,us,this. I don't want this feeling to ever end."

" It won't Karls, I promise. You're my princess. Don't forget that, I want you,only you and that will never change. Let's get out of here." Taylor whispered in my ear.

We stepped out of the venue,holding each other's hand tightly.

Truly, hopelessly devoted to one another. Finally.

"I love you Karls"Taylor said softly.

"I love you too Tay." I kissed her temple.

So we took our first step to the rest of our lives.

Mending A Stormजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें