Come Back Be Here - Taylor Swift

Karlie's POV

So today is the day that Taylor leaves for London and I'm torn apart. I miss her a lot but I messed up one too many times.

Joshua has been hanging around the house,asking me what's wrong but I shut him off and just tell him that I'm okay and nothing is wrong.

I wish Taylor was here instead of Josh but I made this choice I guess.

Taylor's POV

I had finished packing and I had the movers fly it off a few days ago and I had been staying in a hotel for two days so that I could prepare mentally for this move.

I hated the silence but I would rather have silence than know I'm second best, yes I know that my feelings once again revolved around Karlie but I have loved her for awhile now and I can't just let my feelings go that easily.

I left early the next morning for the airport. At least Olivia,Meredith and Benjamin are calm and ready for this flight,which is more than I can say about myself.

I woke up tired because I was rolling around the whole night. She haunted my memories and filled my mind with every fibre of her being.

I finally fell asleep on the plane and soon enough we were in London and my driver took me to my house.

I had to unpack the necessary things,that way the interior decorators could come and finish the rest.

Eventually I was done with the most important things and I saw that it was too late to call the decorators,so I got my jacket and a small duffle bag and called my driver to come fetch me and my cats, to go to a hotel.

Once at the hotel, I sent an email to the decorators that I was done with the most important things and that I really want to sleep in my own bed tomorrow so if the could hurry and finish quickly, I would give them a bit of extra cash for their trouble.

I closed my laptop and sat on the bed,opting for room service and a bottle of white wine.

After dinner, I put on the TV for background noise and I let my cats snuggle under the blankets with me.

I fell asleep but got woken up by my phone lightning up on my nightstand and I saw that it was Karlie.

Why can't she just leave me alone, I miss her and I knew she missed me but this has to stop! I was furious and hurt and just turned my phone off completely. I didn't have the strength to deal with everything right now.

I couldn't sleep after that but just watched some Grey's Anatomy and held Dibbles close to my chest. I guess I fell asleep some time after that.

My doorbell rang but it was dark,then I remembered I had my curtains drawn and I was still in my pajamas,so I grabbed a gown and opened the door.

It was the concierge,he had a message for me.

" Miss Swift, I tried calling you but I guess your phone must be off, We are done with your home, let me know if you need anything else please."

I asked for the time and it was already 3 o'clock and I had slept the day away,luckily I booked the room for 2 days.

I packed my bags and got Meredith,Olivia and Benjamin and soon we were headed home.

Here's to new beginnings I thought to myself during our cab ride and I just gave a small smile.