Fallin' All In You - Shawn Mendes

Taylor's POV:

I slept good for once, when I woke up Joe was gone.

I checked the time and it was almost 1pm , so I stood up.

I went downstairs to get something to eat and he was sitting outside on the porch, fidgeting with something in his hand and at first I was curious but lost interest quickly when I saw that mom made waffles for breakfast and she had left me a few.

I scooped some ice cream on-top and ran outside like a little kid to sit and have my waffles and ice cream outside.

As I jumped onto the porch swing,Joe almost flung off and I laughed from my stomach and he smiled at me with so much love and I stuck my tongue out to him.

" You know you have to share right?"

"Haha, I don't think so, you had your fair share of waffles and this right here, is mine" I pointed at my waffles and laughed.

He started pouting.

" There isn't one person that could work me with a puppy face, so you might as well stop pouting." I laughed at him and shrugged, well just one person could actually have anything they want with a simple puppy face, that was Karlie.

"Who's Karlie?"

I looked at Joe and frowned puzzled.

" You were sitting there, deep in thought and you just said Karlie"

" Oh, it's nothing,don't worry."

He tried to swipe some of my ice cream but I stood up and ran as fast as my legs could take me and stuffed the last piece of waffle into my mouth.

I dropped the plate and ran to our barn.
Once I stopped running, Joe finally caught up.

"You're really fast!" He said heaving,holding his knees,bent over.

" Nope, you're just slow! Slow poke, race you back to the house!"

" What?! Not again! I just caught up with you!"

" What did you say slow poke, come on! Now you gotta catch me again!" I was gone and by the time he got to the house, I had time to hide and I stood behind the door, he flung it open and I jumped out, scaring him.

He sunk to his knees, faking heartbreak, clutching his heart and we all stood laughing at him.He started chuckling with us.

He stood up and called me outside to sit with him on the swing.

Once I sat down , he had at least stopped heavily breathing.

" Taylor, we've know each other for awhile now and I feel like we understand each other really well."

"Okay?"

" I talked to your mom and dad last night and had a pretty intense conversation with your brother,he really loves you, he told me that if I break your heart, he would break my face and frankly love, he scares me at times" he said nervously chuckling.

"Would you marry me?"

I sat there dumbfounded but I replied before I could process.

" Yes"

He kissed me and held me in his arms.