TEETH - 5 Seconds Of Summer

Taylor's POV

I woke up and decided, enough is enough .

I packed up the things that connected me to Karlie, called a hairdresser and got a new haircut.

I called Ed and asked if he knew a good club to go and have some fun and he replied immediately saying that he does and that he will meet me there at 8 that night and I was really excited.

It was time to get rid of the last feelings I had for Karlie.

I went shopping for some cat toys and for some new clothes.

Soon enough 8 o'clock arrived and I got ready for our club 'date'.

When I got there, Cara was there too, as well as Kendall and we headed inside.

" Taylor,do you want to do some shots?"

"Yeah sure,that would be good but only about 3,then I want a regular drink please?"

Ed ordered our shots, I downed them and ordered a drink.

Soon enough I was dancing and a random guy came and asked me if he could buy me a drink, I didn't protest because he seemed really nice and he was sort of handsome.

He bought me another shot and we proceeded to dance once again.

My judgement got really clouded as I got tipsy,soon enough I was making out with him in the back of a cab and we were headed to my apartment.

One thing led to another and he spent the night. When I woke up,he was sleeping on his stomach with his arm around my waist and I freaked out, not loudly but on the inside.

I never had one night stands, now he is in my bed and he spent the night. Do I cook him breakfast or do I shoo him out,what do I do?!

I slowly got up,flopping his hand on the bed and dashed out,slipping and falling flat on my butt.

Meredith,Olivia and Benjamin were all staring at me, I could see they were judging me and I just shushed them as I grabbed my silk nightgown to make breakfast.

I was making some eggs and bacon as he came up and kissed me on the cheek.

He whispered in my ear "how does that cute butt of yours feel ,you took quite the tumble from bed ,didn't you love?"

I turned beet red and couldn't get a snide remark out.

I turned around and he was smirking at my red face and just kissed my nose.

"Babe,check the eggs before they burn..."

I turned around quickly and turned the eggs and bacon off.

"Why did you spend the night,I don't think one night stands work that way" I let my voice trail.

" Sweet cheeks, I really like you and after last night, you're stuck with me, plus Meredith really likes me" as he finished that sentence,Meredith jumped up on his lap and purred in content as he petted her.

" Meredith,how could you betray me like that?! How could you choose um,choose... him over me" I pointed at him because im all honesty I couldn't remember his name.

He gave a small chuckle,which was quite nice.
"love,you do remember my name right? By the sound of it,you have forgotten it. It's Joe by the way, Joe Alwyn, don't wear it out." He just gave me a wink and a dashing smile.

Meredith just scowled at me and looked at him,closed her eyes and kept purring. I could see she was judging me,as always.

I just shook my head and put our plates of food on the table as we started to eat and have a decent conversation.