R.I.P Dear Goldfish

Hello beautiful people so my finger is much better nothing a little home remedy couldn't solve well and some Epsom salt. So let's get started.

By the way I realized that I have not dedicated a chapter to anyone so this is for all of my first few votes and comments you guys are awsome! And of course my other bunch of jelly beans will get the next....Or you know what all of you guys choose your favorite chapter and it's yours...well not really it's still mine but you get the point. I love all of you

***

"Well, thank you for having us, but we must leave so goodbye"

"See you Mikey" said Miranda

"See you carry berry"

"Michael!"

"Miranda!" Michael mimicked

"Ok stop it, you two are adults."

"Ok ma"

"Ok Tia"(aunt)

"Well Rose I hope you come and visit soon I want to see that little girl again." She said giving my stomach one last rub.

"We will Mrs. Liombardi."

***

"So where are we headed?"

"My pent house."

"I have a question."

"And I have an answer" I stared blankly at him.

"Fine, shoot."

"Do you have a place to live, I don't know everywhere?"

"No, not exactly I only have one where needed."

"Which would be...?"

"Texas, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, France, Dublin,, Florida, Colorado, Arizona, Ma-"

"Ok I get it half of the world."

"Well it used to be 1/3 before we got married." Awkward silence surrounded us.

"Listen Rosie, sometimes I feel like we are a real family and well others I feel like you're a stranger to me..."

"And?"

"And I want to fix that before our daughter is born want her to be born in a home where her mother and father aren't in each other's faces all the time, but most importantly I want her to have both of us as much as possible I don't want to be the father she doesn't know or her to have a bitch as a mother."

"I know I want that to, but we also have to be realistic there is no way possible that can happen, not in this business. At the end of the day one of us will be hated or just tolerated by her."

"And I don't want that person to be you Rose."

"What do you mean?"

"If one of us were to be needed by her it would be her mother. You are carrying her and I know that you need her as much as she needs you, so when the time comes promise me you will be there for her."

"Michael it's not like you're dying."

"Just promise me Rose."

"I promise" and I meant it I was going to be there for her no matter what.

"Good now let's go inside." He said grabbing my said and giving me a kiss.

~~~~

1 Hour later

"What do you mean he's dead?!" I asked the security guard heartbroken.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but he was found dead 1/2 an hour ago."