New places

Hello my dears. I just wanted to thank you so much for your support and everything you have done. I know that my writting may need a little improving, but thanks for sticking with me. Like always vote, comment, fan,and follow and do all the amazing stuff you do for me now let's start. Jelly Bean Nation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A whole year A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR. I have been married to the lying and cheating bastard that I have to call husband. A few months after we got married I found him in bed with someone else and it broke my heart. I loved him . Somehow somewhere I leaned to love him and I was mad at myself for that. I couldn't love him I was just something he used to get what he wanted or that's what he told me.

Flashback

"How could you?! After all the things you could've done you cheated on me! Don't you even care for my feelings at least a pinch? You are really a Ba-"

"ENOUGH! Listen to me and listen very carefully I don't care about you or about your stupid feelings you were just something I used to get what I wanted and I could care less about what you think. So, if you want to leave do it, just remember I keep everything you think you own"

"You bastard I FUCKING hate you I hope you rot in hell! I hate you! I fucking HATE you!" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Are you done?! because I have places to be" he said unmoved by my tears. And at that moment I understood why it hurt me so much.

I loved him, I loved my husband but I also understood that he would NEVER feel the same way. He was a man made of stone.

***

A week has gone by since I discovered I was pregnant, and more symptoms are showing up. For Example, this morning when the smell of eggs made me sick yet I still had a stack of pancakes and lots of bacon and let me tell you I hate bacon.

The next day after I was released I went to a clinic to confirm pregnancy I mean I couldn't believe it. I told my doctor about all of the tests that I took and she said that some procedures were not conducted correctly like they should. She said that my baby could've suffered the consequences if I had gotten an infection. 

After hearing all of this I was more convinced that the right thing to do was leave. I convinced Diana to tell me where we were headed and after some persuasions with my home-made cookie she told me. 

So at the end of the month which is now a week away, we will be leaving to New York where her cousin offered us a place to stay. That worried me, and no it was not the fact that I din't know him believe me, I could defend myself perfectly. I was worried about the fact that Michael had some unfinished business there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

I was walking down the hall to Micheal's study. I never went there but after waiting for him at dinner for about an hour I decided to go to his office to confirm our plans for tomorrow. I knocked on the door and went on after I heard a "Come in" from him. I sat down at one of his chairs while he was talking on the phone

"Yes ,Yes I will be there.Of course at what time....Ok I will tell my Secretary to double check everything Ok bye." And with that he hung up his phone. He looked very tired so I decided to ask. "Is everything alright? "

"Yes, everything is fine. I may be gone for a couple of days. "

" If you don't mind me asking, where too?"