New York Drama

Hello loves how are you today? Believe it or not I missed all of you!

Anyway let's get started don't forget to vote, fan, follow, comment and do all the things you guys do. Let say that I love all of your feedback. want to thank you once more for sticking to me I still have alot to learn but you guys just make this so much easier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What deal?"

"So daddy didn't tell you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well before our fourth anniversary we have to either have a child or you have to be pregnant. "

"What? Why? Wasn't getting married enough? "

"Maybe for you it is. But in order for our company's to be completely merged it has to be through blood."

"Well what if I don't want to?"

"Then you and your family will have to find a new home on the streets. "

"But that's not fair why aren't you losing anything? "

"Listen your father made the contract not me you can go ask him"

"I will because I really doubt he would make me do something like this."

"Fine go ahead just don't come home crying when he tells you that it's true. "

*****

" M-Mi-Michael?!"

"Last time I checked it was my name. But what would be yours? Rosalie? Or do you prefer the way your lover calls you, Grace?"

"John is not my lover he is ju-"

"I don't care what he is to you. I couldn't care less. The only reason I am here is to let you know that as soon as my baby is born you won't see me or him again. Don't the-"

"First of all what the hell are you talking about?! You are not touching MY baby you have no right to c-"

"Oh Rose it seems that you don't know me at all I get what I want when I want and I promise you that you are going to regret not telling me about this baby. What did you think? That you could hide forever although I must give it to you, you did a great job at covering your tracks. I must say that your father thought you well, so well that I found you by accident and I'm sorry for bumping into you the other time."

"You can't do that to me I am his MOTHER!"

"And I am his FATHER do you want me to spell it out for you?"

"You may be his father but don't forget you have another child. And I am not letting that slut of yours raise My child do you understand?"

"I don't care wh-"

"Hey Grace you were right I did for-" Diana looked between us confused as we just started at her like little kids with a hand in a cookie jar. "Umm did I interrupt something?"

"No you didn't this man just got lost and he was about to leave. Right?"

"Mark my words Rose I will get what I want no matter what I have to do. And don't try escaping this time I will find you I promise." And with that he left slamming the door behind him.

"Are you ok Grace?"

"Yeah, I'm fine you should head back to work." She nodded and left knowing that I needed space to think. I headed to my room and after thinking I realized that I couldn't allow Michael to take away my little bean, especially not that I was attached with him/her. I was so attached that I felt my world crumble down as the image of my baby growing up without me. I needed my baby he/she pulled me through all of this and I couldn't let anyone take him or her away from me. Not even his/her father. I would do anything to make sure that doesn't happen.