Heartbreak

I was finally 18 and that was all I could think about. 18 meant I was finally at the age of freedom..well not really, at least not when your family is in the mafia. Things just didn't work that way. 

Unfortunate, but true.

"Rosalie!Rosalie!"

"In my room!"

"Oh, belle Rosalie your father and mother seek your presence. They say they bring good news!" I was both elated and worried.

Usually when my father brought good news it's something good. But on the other hand, when my mother brings good news...well let's just say that I end up crying and eating chocolate over twilight.By the way Team Emmett!

"OK ma."' I loved her so much, she practically raised me when my mother was too busy getting plastic surgery and trying to fix the "Damage" I caused on her body. She was more than my nanny, she was my real mother.My biological mother never really helped me get used to America when we came from France. I think if it weren't for Ma I would be drinking up my troubles in a corner.

"Daddy!" I yelled stepping into his office.

"Oh ma belle Rosalie you have grown well. I am glad to see they have been feeding you."

"No Daddy more like I have been feeding myself, because apparently an ugly witch told all the cooks to 'ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY' feed me salad...I mean I know a little bit of healthy eating is good but I'm no cow." My father stared at my mother.

"You will be if you continue eating as much as you do!" God, her hole is getting deeper.

"Do you say by experience?" I said turning to look at the thing I call my mother.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that I am your mother! I deserve respect! Do you hear me RESPECT!"

"Mother by words because you have been there for me you silicone filled bitch!"

"Robert, tell her to shut up! She can't talk to me like that!"

"Oh, hush Amber you were looking for it." Ha take that fuggly witch!

"So as your Nanny told you we bring great news."

"And what would those be?"

"You my dear, are to marry Michael Liombardi."

**

We were forced to get married. It's as simple as that and even though for the past three years we have been living together and sharing a room, he always found a way to ignore me. He hated me, it was a fact. A fact that hurt me so much weather I wanted it or not. Why? Because I was truly and undeniably in love with him and I hated that.

Now, you may be wondering why he agreed to marry a complete stranger...well his father threatened to take away his company and give it to his younger brother who only knew how to party. Which left him with no other option than to get married to a girl who he did not know and who was four years younger than him.

The moment I said 'I do' my own personal hell began. Not only was he cold, reserved, and hard towards me he had the guts to cheat on me in front on my face. And as much as I tried to hold my head up high I eventually gave up, there is only so much a girl can take.

But let's not forget my "dear mother in law" who was more like "my dear monster in law" she was the one who made my life even worse. Not only was she a backstabbing bitch, but she fed on the sadness on others around her, and I was one of those unlucky people. She was the one who "proposed" to take the fertility tests after she found out I wasn't pregnant. And after the proposition she left claiming she was going to go have brunch with one of her friends.

I wanted nothing more than to strangle her with my bare hands. 

So, now not only was my heart shattered after the terrible news, but I had nothing to throw in her face. It seemed that she even had the upper hand in things that had to do with MY body. So for the first time ever after I did a little recap on how horrible my life has been for the past three years I allowed myself to cry and be weak in the arms of a man who I loved and hated at the same time. I let my guard down and cried all the way home thinking of ways to relieve my depression. 

How wrong was I to think that I would be left alone in my home...there standing in my living room was the woman you would call "the other one" or "the bed warmer" it really didn't surprise, me that she was here. As strange as it sounds I had seen her in my house before when we held my "dear" husband's office parties. She had tried many times before to create a scene claiming she was the most important woman in my husband's life. I thought that that was the reason she was here but it turned out I was more than wrong. As she turned around I was frozen in place as she revealed her swollen stomach.

She was pregnant...with my husband's child.

I probably looked like a fish with my tear-stained face and my mouth open. I turned to look at my "husband" whose face was once again pale. Yeah, this is why you keep it in your pants or at least use a condom .

 I did the only thing appropriate...I slapped him and it hurt like a bitch.

"How could you, you bastard! After you promised you would stop seeing her, you promised!" by now I probably sounded like a whale chocking on a school bus...not a very pleasant sound.

"Rosalie let me explain it's not what you think!" yeah I'm not buying any of your sh*t buddy.

"How could you do this to me? Do you hate me this much? Do you think I wanted this? You said you were going to respect me. You said you were going to stop seeing her. You said you wanted a family!"

"Listen le-" I didn't let him continue.

"SHUT UP! I don't want to hear you, I just can't you have hurt me enough! But you know what? I'm done! I'm done with you and your selfish ways! I am done! You and your company can go to hell! You wanted to be free, well guess what? Now you are!" I said as I threw my wedding ring at him.

I stared to climb up the stairs, but he grabbed my arm. As he was about to say something "dear Chloe" had to open the big trap she calls a mouth. "Let her go, she is not worth it. She is just a piece of trash who unlike me cannot give you chil-"

He should've let her continue, for the the thing she was about to say would have given me a clue on who made my life hell. But no, she was stopped by a very loud

"SHUT UP CHLOE!" To say I was surprised was an understatement, he hardly lost it but I guess she reached the limit. I took the chance and started to climb up the stairs but of course things just never go my way Michael, or my "soon-to-be-ex-husband" pulled me into his strong and hard and- yeah you get the point. He pulled me into his chest and said "would you just let me explain." But of course the stubborn part of me responded

  "What's there to explain Michael? I see everything clearly so why don't you do us both a favor and go back to your cheap toy and the child I will never be able to give you! And you know what after all of this I am glad I can't have kids because believe me when I say I would be devastated if you fathered my children." He looked hurt so I took the chance to hurt him more.

  "Are those emotions I see? But no, it can't be you are a selfish piece of s-"

What came out of his mouth both surprised and hurt me at the same time. Never in a million years would I have thought he could hurt me so much with three words that meant the world to me.