The Girl Who Broke A Heart

Hey guys stop it seems that luck isn't on my side today. First because I went too the store and bought something and it turns out they didn't take off all the alarms of the clothes so I have to go back tomorrow and fix that. And second I went to do my eyebrows and the lady cut me. And third I was wrapping a gift and I cut my thumb ( right as in the one I write with) on the part were you cut the tape from and it hurts so much so yeah. Oh and let's not forget my headphones won't work on the left side. But I won't let that stop me even if my thumb is swollen tomorrow morning. So let's get started.

~~~

"What are you doing here?" I asked Miranda

"Well I do kinda live here smart one!"

"No shi-"

"Ok Rose that is enough how do you know each other?" asked Michael

"She is the girl who broke a heart."

"That's my girl!" Said her father.

"No dad they broke MY heart he-"

"Liar! He was planning to propose and you just left!"

"No I saw him proposing to Olga! They were at the cafe and he got on one knee an-"

"It's called practice you idiot! Why do you think he was a little off? He was nervous about the fact that you could say no, and you did worse you left! "

"Really?" she asked tears brimming her eyes.

"Hold on what is going on here?" Asked her mother.

"So you didn't tell them?"

"No they knew nothing about him."

"For god's sake you guys dated since freshman year!"

"I am confused so Miranda explain now!" Wow that lady could scream

"Fine!" Oooo never scream to an angry mom. Especially a Mexican mom.

"Que?! No me grites Miranda por que te juro que te ensierro un ano en tu cuarto!" ("What?! Don't scream at me Miranda because I promise I will lock you up in your room for a year!")

"Ok I'm sorry ma."

"Mas te vale" (You better be)

"So where do I start?"

"From the beginning" Answered her father who was devouring the cookies faster than cookie monster.

"Ok, well remember when you guy sent me to Florida to that really good private school w-"

"Of course remember we shipped you there"

"Not now dad. Well I was really shy wh-" Her mother snorted.

"Shy?! Please I find that an utter and complete lie."

"Ughh! Anyway I met Blake on my first day and will he introduced me to Rosalie and her bff Olga. Time passed and I startedsortadatingBlake and then-"

"What did you just say young lady?" Asked her mother with a hard glare.

"Ummm...I started sorta dating Blake." she answered above a whisper

"Gracias dios mio yo crei que le iba a el otro equipo."(Thank god I thought she ruled for the other team) she said her hands clasped together and looking at the ceiling.

"Ok then, we dated up until senior year and a week before prom while I was looking for some shoes I saw him at a cafe and he-he was on one knee pro-proposing to Rosalie's friend " she said breaking down in tears.

"Oh honey!" said her mother embracing her in a hug.

"And I was so crushed I left without a goodbye."

"Is that why you came back?"

"Yes."

"That bastard!"

"You both are wrong he loved you he was planning to propose prom night he had been planning it for months, and when you left you took his heart with you! He was never the same." I whispered

"What do you mean!?"

"He's gay."

"Ay dios mio."(Oh my God)

"No!" She said sounding guilty

"Ha! Got you!" What? She deserved it.

"Oh god, Rose you scared me! Don't do that! "

"You deserved it!"

"You're mean!"

"And we're barely on chapter 16."

"Huh?"

"Nothing, but since I feel you're telling me the truth I will tell you where to find him."

"Really?"

"Yes, but I'm not kidding when I say he changed. You broke his heart and well now he breaks hearts."

"I don't care I will do anything to get him back. I can't live without him."

€**

This was more of a filler since the action will start soon and you will have to comprehend some details and my thumb is killing me. Idk when I'll update.

~Adios Merry X-Mas