Terror Comes In A Box

Hello my dear jelly beans how are you this cold afternoon? So let's gets started. Remember to vote, fan, follow, comment, and do all the things you do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was beyond mad I mean how could my FATHER put those terms! Yup you heard right he put the term in where I either have to be pregnant or have a child before our fourth anniversary.

"I told you."

"Shut Up! You selfish son of a bi-"

"Don't you dare insult my mother if anyone's mother is a bitch it's yours."

For some reason I started laughing.

"You are so right I won't even contradict you."

"Why the change in mood?"

"Idk I'm so tired, you know what fuck this fuck the world! If they want me to have a baby then we will give them a baby."

"First of all did you just say Idk? And second are you ok?"

"Yes I did say idk. And I am just so tired of this life and to have to be a trophy wife. Right now I just need something to do, so let's go have a baby."

"Are ok? Seriously? Because you should be chasing me and trying to chop my birdie off instead of trying to convince me of giving you a baby."

"Yes I feel ok. I just kneeled someone to love me I mean my mother is a total bitch who only cared about my father's money, my father practically sold me, and you ,you hate me and I hate you so let's have sex I need it. I feel like losing my virginity so let's fuck!"

"Fine with me! Just telling you this won't change anything. "

"I wasn't expecting anything well hopefully I will get pregnant because I'm never sleeping with you again well until I get pregnant"

"Ok"

"But there is one think I do ask."

"What?"

"Promise me that you will leave Chloe."

"What? Why?"

"Are you seriously asking me why? Don't you get that once I'm pregnant we will be down parenthood road and I don't want to explain to my child why they had a sibling after we got married from another woman."

"That will never happen, but if this is what you want then you will fulfill my needs as a wife but no feelings mixed."

"Deal. I feel like a prostitute right now"

"Can you strip for me?"

"Sure!"

"Seriously?"

"No"

***

Diana's POV

Grace and I were currently watching mean girls while John was upstairs tacking a shower.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Grace turned and looked at me "Are you expecting someone?" She asked.

"No Grace I'm not. Maybe it's your hubby? "I said winking. I haven't really asked her about it. It was her business and she would tell me when she was ready.

"Ha ha funny."

She walked away murmuring things under her breath. I simply turned around and continued watching TV.

An ear piercing screamed filled the air.

"GRACE!" I yelled running to the door.

***