The Truth

Hello my jumping jelly beans. How are you today? Fine Ok. So I want to make up for the two weeks I didn't update so I decided to write another chapter. As allways vote fan.... you get the point so let's get started. Oh and just so you know I don't have life in insurance so don't kill me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since we didn't know what to do next he decided to call his mother. She told him that maybe I was even more useless then he thought. This only broke my heart more since I was hoping that the moment we discovered I was pregnant he would change. Well how wrong was I to think that. He didn't even defend me or shut her up he just stood there. Finally after I told her to stick her face in her ass did she shut up .Then she not so nicely told us to make an appointment with a doctor.

I was so tired of her I just said yes.

***

Gracie's POV

"I'm sorry Rose."

"Is she dead? Did I lose her?"

He just nodded. I was crushed I was incredibly and unconditionally attached to her.

"Why?" I said thinking it was all my fault.

"I know what you are thinking and let me tell you it is not your fault ok?"

"No! It was my fault I was her mother I was supposed to protect her. I was supposed to make sure she was fine. I was supposed to watch her grow. I was supposed to be there when she took her first breath! This is all my fault. " I said tears brimming my eyes. He only laughed.

"See Rose this is the reason why I cheated on you, you always manage to make things about you. You think that the world revolves around you, that only your feelings matter. My mother was right I should've left with Chloe the moment we got married. You are nothing but a worthless piece of sh*t." He said walking out.

"Michael! No! You can't leave me! I love you! Michael!!! Please!!!"

***

"Rose! Rose?! Baby what's wrong? " Someone said slightly shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Michael over me looking worried.

"I lost her! Michael I lost her!" I said hugging him. "Please don't leave me!"

"Rose what are you talking about?"

"Our little girl. How do you not remember? I was bleeding and I lost her and and...and you left me" I said crying into his arms.

"Oh Rose it was a nightmare. I would never leave you or let you go. I won't repeat my mistakes. " This only made me cry harder.

"Do you promise?"

"In a heartbeat. Now how about you take a shower and head downstairs I have to talk to you."

"Ok." I said getting up and heading to the restroom. "I will always be with you. In a heartbeat." I said looking down at my stomach.

While I was getting dressed in one of Michael's shirts everything that happened yesterday came back to me. I remembered every detail of yesterday's events.

Heading down the stairs I tried not to stress myself out I didn't want my nightmare come true. "Are you ok Rose?" Asked Michael as I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Yes"

"Listen if you don't want to talk about-"

"I do"

"What?"

"I do, I will give you another chance."

He was frozen until he realized what I was talking about. "Really?! Thank you Rose I promise I will change, and I will cut my hands off before I touch another woman. "

"Listen don't think that I have forgiven you. I'm not that type of woman. You will have to work hard to gain my trust and respect. "

"I will do anything. I only want us to be a family. And you let me in at the right time."

"Why?"

"Chloe gave birth yesterday an-"

"Why were you not there? I would chop your bal-"

"It's not mine."

"What?"

"The baby. I'm not the father. "

"How are you so sure?"

"My lawyer got a paternity test done. And I'm not the father. I got the call while you were taking a shower. "

"So why did she say you were the father?"

"Listen there are things that happened before and when we got married that I haven't told you."

"Will you tell me those things?"

"Of course, but first there is something I've been dying to do the moment you walked out with my shirt on."

"And what would it b-" I was interrupted when he put his lips on mine. Our kiss soon turned into a hot (very hot) make out session. I climbed on his lap as he caressed my stomach. He pulled away

"As much as I would love to continue we have a lot of things to discuss."

"Ok start but first, where is ma breakfast?" He got up smiling and headed over to the kitchen. He came back carrying a plate full of food and a glass of orange juice. He sat me down on his lap and handed me the plate.

"Where do I start?"

"From the beginning "I said stuffing my mouth with pancakes.

"Very funny."

"Thank you kind sir"

"Ok. It all started when I was a junior in high school and I met Chloe. I remember boys used to chase her around trying to get her attention. Me being the classic playboy"

"Figures"

"Hey! Anyway before I was rudely interrupted I chased after her, I got her to go on a few dates with me and eventually I fell for her. She helped me through a lot but that was just her fake side. One day I went to her house my intention being to surprise her by asking her to prom, and it turns out I was the one surprised. I found her in bed with my best friend at the time. I was crushed. She went after me for a month trying to explain, so I caved in she told me that he forced her to sleep with her. She told me that he was blackmailing her with her past which I had no idea about and to this day I don't. I believed her. I loved her so much that I believed her. Years passed and my father told me about our marriage I started hatting you that moment. Not only was I going to have to marry a stranger, I had no way out. My father threatened me to take away the agency and to give it to Marco so I chose to marry you. I told Chloe and she was mad, furious, and livid she wanted to kill you. I never took her seriously thinking that it was the heat of the moment, but everything changed the moment I met you I was attacked to you and I was mad. I only wanted to love Chloe so I continued to sleep with her then I had to tell you about the baby I was "head over heels" as you girls say for you and the idea of having something that came from both of us. Chloe suddenly disappeared and I thought she had gotten tired of me. I was glad, I could finally make us happen I wanted to love you every way possible. But I was scared. " He stopped

"Why? Why did you stop?"

"I am in the Mafia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is awesome, I confess

What I do, I do best.

You got nothing, I got tested

And I passed, yes."

"Lay me down tonight in my linen and curls

"Lay me down tonight, Riviera girls."

Guess what song.

**

What did you think? I hope it was good . Leave your comments and tell me what you think. By the way thanks for all of your support you have no idea how much it means to me.

~Adios jelly beans