Unexpecting Becomes Expecting

Hello my dearest jelly beans!I'm sorry that I haven't updated, but I have been very busy lately and I just haven't had time to write. But anyways I hope you enjoying this chapter and Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for taking the time and reading my story I really appreciate it. Without further ado lets get started. Oh and by the way Michael is her husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiss the what!? Oh hell no, this bastard was sooo not getting a kiss especially not my first kiss.I was pulled  out of my trance when a pair of soft, sexy, and plump lips connected with my cheeks.

"You better act that this is the best day of your f*cking life. I don't want to explain to my guests why my wife did not want to kiss me. So you better pretend you are in love with me!" What an A-hole. A while back he pulled us out of the reception and locked us in a closet.

People thought it was amusing. They thought we were about to get to it in a closet. I was having none of that shit.

"listen you self-centered butt space. First of all you have no right to tell me what to do.Second, I am NOT hear me out NOT going to kiss you especially now that we just met."

"Oh sweetheart that is were you are very wrong, you are MY wife and as MY wife you will do whatever I ask you to do-" OH hell no!

"Are you serious? You don't own me, and I am certainly no a rag doll that you can manipul-"

"I swear to god Rosalie don't test me. You better do whatever I say or I promise you I will destroy you and your family." I doubled over in fake laughter.

"Ha, don't make me laugh my father has way more money and way more power than you." I said he probably didn't know my father was in the mafia.

Naive piece of shit.

"Not anymore." He said a smirk on his luscious lips.

"what do you mean?"

"That the moment you said I do everything your family owned became mine."

***

Michael's P.O.V

I lost her. That is all I could think about, but I knew I deserved it. I should've treated her better, showed her how important she was to me, and I should've treated her like the queen she was.

So now, the only thing in my mind now was to find her and bring her back home. I know it may sound selfish and harsh but I needed her and weather she likes it or not, I will find her.

Now the baby that is an entirely different story. I know how manipulative Chloe can be, so at this point I am truly wondering if I am the father. I will have to wait until the baby is born but for now I will be there for him and for Chloe I will never be like my father.

***

Gracie's P.O.V

My mind was blank I mean what do you say in a situation like this.

"Yes ma'am your baby you are six weeks pregnant." I started laughing...and then I started crying,

"No,no,no! You are wrong I can't have children I had tests done two weeks ago I can't be a mother! You are wrong!" I hugged myself and wiped my tears.

"Ma'am, you need to calm down this stress is not good for your bab-"

"Stop saying that! I can't have children! What the fuck is wrong with you?!! "