Dreams

Disclaimer: I don't not own USM.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aelita's POV

In History, I sat in between Danny and Luke, listening Mr. Wiener discussing about the different civilizations that lived on Earth. Peter and Sam were dozing off in the corner and of course Ava was paying attention to the lesson. Suddenly, I felt a wave of sleepiness overcome me and I almost lost my grip on my pencil. Shaking my head to get rid of the drowsiness, I continued to record my notes into my notebook.

Aelita...

A hushed voice whispered my name in my head as another wave of sleep crashed on me. I looked around to see if someone was trying to get my attention, but there wasn't. Looking to my left, I saw a bunch of kids, including Luke, crashing their heads on their desks and entering a deep sleep. The kids on my right were doing the same thing. Peter struggled on trying to stay awake.
Ava, Sam, and even the teacher were also sleeping. What's going on?

Aelita...

The voice in my head kept repeating my name over and over as if it was casting a spell on me. I could feel my body temperature began to lower quickly. "...Lita...
Aelita...you have to stay awake!" I heard Danny's muffled yell. I tried to concentrate on his voice, but my conscious was slipping quickly.
Soon, I was also entering the world of dreams.

Sleep well...my sweet...little...
flower...

Dreamscape

...

...

...

...Mmm...Wh...What happened?...

The last thing I remembered was feeling so cold and falling asleep in my chair in History class with the others. Darkness clouded my vision of my mind. My footsteps echoed in the darkness at each step. Using my hands, I searched for a path, touching the floor and stumbling over my two feet through the darkness, hoping to bump into something. Out of nowhere, I felt something like a doorknob, it surprised me but I felt a small wave of relief. I twisted the knob and I pushed the door opened. Suddenly, a vicious burst of light blinded me and again I lost consciousness.

...

...

...

...

SPLAT!

Blood splattered on the ground and bodies dropped on the ground. Cries of agony echoed throughout the chaotic land as lives ended by the claws of undead creatures who ran amok, slaughtering the innocent without mercy. The nature of the land withered as the creatures walked upon them.

A young woman ran with her arms clenching her child to her chest with the undead creatures pursuing behind her. As she ran, her foot tripped over a stone and she fell, dropping her baby in the process. The creatures took advantage of this marvelous opportunity to strike down the woman and her child. The woman screamed as one of the creature lunged at her.

ROAR!

Suddenly, a stream of blue flames engulfed the creatures. When the flames settled, all that remained of them were ashes. As if born from the sky, a beast with scales colored royal blue and eyes with slits that glittered like stars. The beast roared at the creatures who shrunken back in fear. The beast roared once more and the creatures retreated.

...

...

...

As I released the knob from my grip, tears started to formed in the corner of my ears. W-Why am I crying? I don't...understand. While wiping my tears away, I started wandering though the darkness again. Somehow, I tripped under my own foot and gravity took its effect on me. I reached out to grip on something to prevent myself from falling. My hand falls something round and hard and then another flash of light blinded me.