Dr.Doom

Disclaimer: I don't own Ultimate Spiderman.

Enjoy!😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aelita's POV

Well, for the past few weeks a bunch of stuff happened and I have been only on Earth for a couple of months now. First, we had recruited a new member on our team, Spiderman aka Peter Parker. Today, it's our first day of school together at Midtown High and for the first time of my life I felt a bit anxious. I was getting dressed in my room with Ava and Danny waiting outside for me. "Aelita, hurry up or we're leaving you!" Ava screamed outside my door. I opened my door with a slam and glared at her. "Holy Solara! You don't have to shout!" I shouted backed her and we all started laughing. Ava inspected my outfit that she picked out for me.

I wore a red flannel, black shorts, black thigh high socks, black combat boots, and a black beanie. "You look adorable!" She cooed while pinching my cheek in a sisterly way. I playfully slapped her hand away and we made our way to school. Danny walked beside me and I could feel him stare at me. I looked at him and I glared at him in a playful manner. "What?" I asked. "You look very pretty." He flashed me a charming smile at me. I felt my cheeks burning a bit and looked at floor. "Thanks." I said returning a smile.

"Hey, stop flirting and hurry up!" Ava scolded us and we both started to run.

Midtown High

When we arrived to school, Danny and Ava had to go head to their classes leaving me alone surrounded by a bunch of strangers. I walked the hall with much caution when a boy with brown hair and a girl with red hair comes up to me. "Hello, are you new?" The girl asked me. Too shy to speak, I just nodded my head. "Oh cool. I'm Mary Jane Watson, but you can call me MJ. This is Harry Osborn, he's the richest yet nicest guy you will ever meet." She introduced. "Hey MJ, don't embarrass me in front of the new girl. Harry Osborn, nice to meet you." He extended his hand out to me and I took it. Suddenly, he takes my hand and kisses the back of it. Oh great, another one. "So, what's your name?" He asked. "I'm Aelita, Aelita Fang." I said referring to the alias Fury gave to me. "Awesome. Hey we're about to grab lunch, wanna come?" MJ asked and I responded with a nod.

When we got there, Sam, aka Nova, was already there at the table. He looked a bit surprise when he saw me. "Aelita? I didn't know you had lunch this period." He said, raising an eyebrow."Well now I do now." I said while sitting next to Harry with my lunch tray. "You two know each other?" MJ asked. "Yep, she's my girlfriend." Sam bragged and grabbed my hand. I squeezed his hand, cracking each bone inside of it .

"No, I'm not." I retorted, flashing an innocent smile as, I let go of his hand. I glanced at Sam to see him holding his injured hand in pain. All I did was smirk.

Peter's POV

After all the drama that happened yesterday, I deserve a break. I headed to the cafeteria to eat lunch with my two best friends, MJ and Harry, when I heard MJ and another girl laughing. My face twisted into pure shock when I saw Aelita, Harry, MJ, and Sam at the same table laughing at a potato sculpture of Agent/Principle Coulson. I rushed to the table and all looked at me like I grew an extra head. "You two, hallway now!" I said furiously as I dragged Sam by his collar into the hallway with Aelita following behind.

Aelita's POV

After listening to Peter and Sam argue and whine for about 3 minutes, my patience ran short. I grabbed both of them by the shoulders and I squeezed them hard."Will you two stop arguing and whining like little girls?! It's getting on my nerves!" I shouted at them as they cringed in pain. "My thoughts exactly Miss. Fang." A familiar voice reached my ears and I turned to see Principle Coulson with a crossed look on his face. "And I good solution for this problem: Detention."