6% I'm not fat, my sexy overflows

Walking with an optimist sticker on his forehead, he kinda hoped the permanent pinkness on her cheeks was because of him and not the cold.

He gingerly set her feet down. A clicking sound bounced off of the stoned roads and we turned sideways to find a horse and a buggy. "Would y'all like a ride?" the man asked.

She was quick with a response. "No thank you, sir."

He tipped his hat and the horse clicked off, the buggy pulling him and the two empty seats behind.

Before she could open her mouth again, the boy hopped onto the curb and walked across it with two arms up.

She laughed.  "What are you doing?" 

He glanced at her with a lopsided smile. "Proving you that you shouldn't be scared to fall."

She must've thought wrong if she believed crossing her arms would make her look serious. "I'm not going to catch you."

"That's okay," he said. "At least if I fall, I'd be for you."

You got more game than Romeo.  The spirit chuckled, pumping more confidence in the boy.  This was a fun game for the spirit.    

The girl's smile betrayed her dark disguise and she quickly hopped in front of him, wishing with her back to him he didn't see the smile.

He saw it.

She led the balancing train, arms out as if they were flying. He'd like to think they were flying. Their childish giggles and remarks soon faded into a peaceful silence. He watched her look up, her gaze lost inside the night. She distantly said, "I'm in love with the sky when it looks lonesome without stars."

The clicking sound reappeared and he watched the passing chariot go by, two bundled characters tucked warmly in the backseat.

A cold wind bit his neck. "I'm in love with a moment we've never had."