Chapter 10

Ashley P.O.V.

(Characters in the mm👆👆)

I need some fuckin' water. My throat dry as fuck. I started to hum Hold On by Rich Homie Quan. I looked around and saw a window all the way over on the other side of the room but even if I could get over there, I wouldn't be able to reach it.

"And I'm shooting niggas left to right if they ain't steppin' right," I heard a familiar voice sing when the door opened. The lights were still off so he couldn't see me.

"Whatever crazy bitch it is this month, I'm just here to ensure you don't die while this plan in action. Here's some tap water and stale crackers," I heard him trying to find the light. "Word of advice... don't eat the crackers," he hit the switch.

That is not who I think it is.

"Nigga I swear to God if you turn around, and you got them cute ass hazel eyes and slashes through your left eyebrow, Imma cut you," I threatened who I thought was Aiden.

He turned around with a shocked expression on his face. He ran towards me and kneeled down.

"Ash, what the fuck are you doing here??," he asked worriedly.

"I'd think you'd be able to answer that better than I would. Nahh forget that. What the fuck are you doing here ?!" I'm really bout to kick him.

"Well my dad's in the drug game and him holding people to get what he wants is something regular. I didn't know it was you, I swear. I'm just suppose to 'maintain' the people he keeps down here." Wow. Really nigga ?

"My nigga, really? That shit just pissed me off," I rolled my eyes. "Get the fuck outta my face. You and that fuckin' tap water need to back the fuck up," I said irritated.

"Baby," he laughed as held my face. "I'll get you some better food and figure out how to get you out of these chains," he got up.

"And can I get some bottled water?"

He laughed and turned back off the lights, walking back out.

Jaden P.O.V.

First address 1129 Bold Ocundan Lane, LA, CA.

I put it in the GPS.

"Recalculating," it spoke.

I looked over at Kharie and she looked really on edge. She looks so sexy driving. She had that look on her face like she was ready to take on the world. I rested my hand on her thigh to calm down her nerves but when she looked at me, it seemed as if I'd made her even more uneasy.

"Relax baby. I'm sure Ash is fine. She a smart girl, and I'm sure she knows you coming for her so she just chillin'. Just calm down, babe." She looked at me as she stopped at the stoplight. "Now, gimme kiss," I learned over.

She kissed me, smiling, as she returned back to her seat.

"Turn right on Cheyenne Rd.," the GPS spoke.

"On the plus side, it's like a 10 minute drive."

She seemed less tense.

"So ya got a plan," I looked back at Ré.

"Well, we were planning to have ya guys surround the place, break in and take care of the niggas while we search for Ash," Ré said with a simple shrug of the shoulders. "Something tells me this will be a lot easier than we think."

"Why you say that Ré?," I asked.

"I don't know. Think about it. It's most likely that he's located in a regular suburban area. Knowing that Ash isn't his target and he doesn't want to cause a lot of chaos being in a neighborhood.. he might give her up easily." I listened closer. She was making sense so far.