Chapter 16

First I wanna start by thanking my readers!!! You guys crack me up! I asked for at least 20 comments on my last chapter before I update and they started spamming the comments 😂😂😂 ! You guys are so silly !!!
Remember music is in the mm to listen to while you read.

But as I promised you guys ...

Mom's P.O.V.

"You're pregnant?," I asked Ashley. She nodded her head. "As in like, you have a human growing inside of you?," I tilted my head looking at her a little confused.

"Yes mom," she laughed lightly.

"You think this is funny?!," I yelled at her.

"No ma'am-,"

"I can't believe you!!! I do so much for you guys! Your father hasn't given me a penny to support you guys in the last 11 years! It's me alone! Working 2 jobs to make sure you guys are living comfortably! It's me alone!!! I'm struggling to raise you guys and you go bring me another child to take care of? Ash how could you?," I said out of breath.

"I'm sorry mom. I didn't mean to get preg-," she started.

"You didn't mean to? First off you shouldn't be having sex!!! Your 14! You should be giggling when you think a guy likes you! Not moaning when he's entering in and out of you," I yelled at her. She made a disgusted face at my last comment. "Yes! I said it! Raw just as he entered you! You wanna do grown things, you should be able to handle a grown conversation!"

"Mom-"

"Don't 'mom' me. I can't believe you take the opportunity when I'm not at home but at work making sure we have food on the table and a roof over your head to have sex."

I had to turn the other way before I slapped her a virgin..

I started to scream in frustration which turned into getting down on my knees and crying.

"Mommy," she touched my shoulder, "I'm sorry mommy. I'm sooo sooo sorry. I never meant for this to happen," she cried with me.

I was about to turn around to hug her, when Aiden put his hand on my shoulder and started to speak.

"You don't say anything to me," I screamed as my Jamaican accent started to come out. "You got my baby pregnant!!! She's only 14!," I cried.

"And I'm only 15, Dukes. Listen, I never intended to get her pregnant. It's my fault. I'm sorry. But we gotta face it, she's pregnant. That's my baby in there. And Imma take care of it, moms," he looked at me.

"Take care of it? You're not even eligible for a job! You can't take care of yourself!"

"Okay but I'll get help. We'll both have help... From our parents," he smiled cheekily, "hopefully," he whispered.

"Get out of my face boy," I rolled my eyes. I stood up and hugged Ashley. "Stop crying. The last thing you need to be is stressed. I need a beautiful HEALTHY grandchild. So we're gonna make a few doctor appointments, which Aiden will be attending. And we'll see how life goes from there. Okay, baby girl?," I wiped her tears.

"Yes, mama," she sniffled.

"Ugghhh, I can't believe my baby girl is pregnant," I squeezed her tight.

The Next Day

***

Aiden's P.O.V.

"Well, that went better than expected. I thought she was gonna beat me up," I played on my phone as I lied down on Ash's bed.

"I know right. Well now we have to start planning for this baby. And my body!," she screamed as she used her towel to dry off her body.