Chapter 4

Renee's P.O.V.

YAAAASSSSSS!!!! WASSUP, FUCK NIGGAS!!! Bet ya never thought ya girl would be getting her own P.O.V. so soon, huh?

Well, ya might have wondered where I disappeared to while Kharter Bae was in her room. I borrowed her keys to go check out her anniversary present. I can't tell ya what it is but just know it's gon' be big 'cause my baby likes big. As much as she acts grateful for the smallest little things ever, trust me, my baby is in love with big things.

I pulled back into the driveway and got out. I used the house key that was on Kharter's keys to let myself in. As soon as I set foot into the house the smell of mac n' cheese almost knocked a nigga out.

"Mama Nov! I know you aint throwin' hands in this kitchen and ain't think to invite Big Re'!," I joked a little upset.

"Oh child, hush! Grab a plate and stuff your face," she kissed my cheek as I bent down low enough for her to. I did as told and grabbed a plate, sat down at the table and piled the food onto my plate. Oh shit, a nigga just came from the area where all germs' dreams come true, Outside! I quickly got up from the table and washed my hands. I sat back down, taking a seat next to Kharter.

"You ain't even notice Re was gone, huh?," I asked Kharter. "You are somethin' else," I said doing my best impersonation of Kevin Hart as I shook my head.

"I actually did notice, but your Re'. You'll be okay wherever you go," she stated.

"So you ain't even bother to care because you know I'd be okay?," I asked wanting to see what she was about to say.

"Drink some tea, it'll be okay," she aaid doing an impersonation of LowkeyMar. (For those of you who aren't aware of lowkeymar, you can follow him on instagram and watch his videos.)

I laughed lowly as I shook my head at how stupid she could be at times.

"Oh, and I borrowed your car real quick to go handle some business, Kharter," I informed her without trying to give away where I was.

"Oh arrd, Re," she simply responded. No questions asked. That's why I loved my pookie. She respected other people's privacy. A huge reason is because she wanted the same. Kharter was very secretive about everything she did, even the most simplest things. She didn't like to be questioned, it bothered her. Even her own mom knew not to question her, because it would only end up in Kharter lashing back with a smart comment about her minding her business and that lead to things getting ugly (you know black moms). The only person, I think, questions she would answer is mine. This didn't mean little questions like 'How are you?' Just anything bigger than that, especially if it was more than one. That's when she would consider you interrogating her. Things like, 'What's in the bag?' or 'Who were you on the phone with?' were what you should stay away from.

"So how was your day, ma?," Ash asked.

"It was pretty good, thanks for asking. How was yours?," she replied.

"It was amazing,"she responded, smiling hard af'. "It honestly was the best last day of school ever." I bet her ass thinking of that over grown boy who was shoving his tongue down her throat.

Kharter's P.O.V

After we ate, Re and I offered to wash the dishes. When we were done, we went upstairs to my room.

Re took a shower after I did. Here she came, walking into the room with a towel wrapped around her. She even had her own towel and wash cloth here. You knew it was hers because her name was embroidered in it. The towel was neon yellow color while her name was a neon blue with neon pink accent above the "E" in her name. I shook my head at that.