Chapter 14

(Music for you to listen to while you read. Enjoy☺️!)

2 Weeks Later

Kharter's P.O.V.

FINALLY ! I'm all healed and no longer have to be laying around on the couch all day!

Today, Jaden and I are going to Six Flags along with a few of his friends, Reneé and Jamal. I'm so excited!

I was in the bathroom flat ironing my hair when Ashley rushed in and pushed me out of the way to end up vomiting in the toilet.

I laughed, "you almost ain't make it young," I said as I put down the flat iron and held her hair out the way.

She spit the last of it out and flushed the toilet.

"You okay?" I asked stepping away.

"I'm fine, probably something I ate. Maybe it was the milk I drank," she went to the sink to brush her teeth.

"Most likely. Imma throw it out before I leave. You okay, though? You want some peptobismol?," I asked rubbing her back.

"I'm fine," she rinsed out her mouth.

"Okay, well let me know if you want me to bring something on my way home for you," I unplugged the flat iron and went over my hair with my weave brush. I sprayed some oil sheen to give it a shiny and healthy look.

"Cool," she walked back out of the bathroom. I filled in my eyebrows then put everything back into its place. I went back into my room and threw on my crewneck. I heard the door bell ring, so I rushed downstairs to open it.

I opened the door- Oh shit! I fell to the ground.

"Get off me, you heavy fuck," I laughed, wrapping my arms around him as he laid on top of me.

"I see your feeling better?," He kissed my cheek.

"I can tell that's not what you want by you tackling me to the ground." I couldn't help but giggle. He just made me that happy.

"Shut up," he picked himself up along me and shut my front door. "You ready?"

"Almost." He picked me up and carried me bridal style up to my room. I just held on to him (Both of what they're wearing in the mm).

When we got into my room, he gently lied my down on my bed and followed by him positioning himself between my legs. He kissed on my neck, whispering, "you smell so good."

We locked lips with each other and It felt like it was gonna last forever. He flipped us over and sat up so I was straddling him. As the kiss grew deeper, his hands started to roam until they found my ass. He grabbed and just massaged it while kissing me. The kiss continued for while with an occasional slap on the ass as he was rubbing and grabbing on it until I felt him push my waist down and I could feel his mini-me hard under me.

I broke the kiss, "Baby!"

"Hmmm?," he responded dazed while kissing on my neck.

"We going to Six Flags, remember?," I tapped his shoulder.

"Mmmm.. It can wait an hour or two," he pushed me down even more to feel his manhood getting larger.

"But, it caaaaan't!!!," I laughed while trying to whine.

"We can go tomorrow," he said in a sleepy voice as he continued to kiss on my neck. There it goes .. I was trying to avoid getting wet but I just couldn't help it.

"But baby, we have other people waiting on us," I tried one last time to talk him out of it. He sucked his teeth realizing we were going with other people.