Chapter 3

Jaden's P.O.V.

After I watched Kharter walk away, I saw Marissa, this fine ass girl. I decided flirt with her.

"Wassup Marissa," I said in my sexy ass voice.

"Nuthin much, Jay," she said calling me by my nickname.

"So, rumor has it you gotta crush on ole boy," I said making it up to see if she would really admit it.

"Maybe I do. You tryna do something about it," she asked flirting back.

"I just might. I'd be a fool if let that fat ass slip from my hands," I said biting my lip.

"And I'd be a fool if I ain't let you get your hands on it," she said blushing and staring into my eyes.

"Well, if that's really how you feel ma, I can take care of tha-," I started to say.

"Ayye Jaden! Jaden! Jaaaddeeeennn!! Ayye Jaden! If yo lopsided, Ethiopian, chief keef's executive lookalike ass don't answer me!," Cameron yelled, cutting me off, trying to get my attention.

"What nigga?," I asked turning to him. To my surprise this nigga was down the hall. If I ain't know no better, I would have put it on my mama that this nigga was no more than a few steps away from me.

"Nigga, you finna gimme a ride or nahh?," he asked.

"Nigga, do you have gas money?"

"Fuck you need gas money for? I know damn well you gotta full tank," he complained. I just shook my head and turned back my attention to Marissa.

"Jaden, I gotta get going but call me and we can finish our conversation tonight," she said as she bit her lip and handed me her number.

"Ard, ma," I kissed her cheek and with that she walked towards the door. I smiled as I seen her fat ass jiggling as she walked.

As I walked towards my car, I seen Cameron big head ass leaning against it. "Nigga, get in the car." And he more than willingly hopped in the passenger's seat. While we were driving, I turned on Migos's new album. Both of us weren't talking but it was a comfortable silence. After a few minutes, Cameron's head shot up.

"Ayye man, you finna be at Joey's pool party tomorrow?," he asked.

"Yeah, I'm finna roll through for a minute," I told him, pulling up to his house.

"Ard. Thanks man. I'll catch you at the party tomorrow," he said getting out and closing the door.

"Yeah, man. Later," I said as I watched him walk into his house. I always waited until people got inside their destination. It was habit because I saw my mom do it. At first, I didn't see the point, but anything can happen from the car door to the destination door. And it was also like I got a feeling of satisfaction when I saw people got in safely.

I pulled off when I saw his house door close behind him. I drove home and got out the car to walk to my little sister's bus stop. I waited for her as usual at the bus stop, until I seen the bus pull up. I immediately got happy. My little sister was my life. If her's ended so would mine. I held her hand and helped her off the step of the bus so she wouldn't fall as she came down. My little girl is 9 years old and her name is Jalen. She keeps telling me she's a big girl, especially since she's turning double digits this December and she never hesitates to remind me. But she will always be my baby girl. I bent down and kissed her cheek before walking home with her. I opened the door for her and the smell of chocolate chip cookies bombarded our noses.

"Ma, you home?," I asked walking inside with Jaylen in front of me.

"Yeah, baby. I'm in the kitchen sweetheart," she informed us. Jaylen quickly ran towards the kitchen and climbed up onto a chair. My mom got a job that pays decently and with not as much hours at all, as she used to work, so she's home a lot. She got a different job because she doesn't have to work as much since I'm paying most of the bills. She deserves to be pampered. As I walked into the kitchen, I was greeted with a huge kiss on my cheek from my mom. "So how was your last day of school babies?," she asked both me and my sister.