Chapter 2

Kharter's P.O.V.

As I walked to my next class, I sat behind Renee'. Mr.Ardbred was just sitting at his desk reading so everyone was just hanging around socializing with each other. I was just sitting in my seat laid back, wondering about my sisters and what there doing. This is 50% of what I think about when I'm not talking. I know act as if I birth them myself but idk what I'd do without them. The other 50% of the time, I let my mind wonder off about the most random things, serious or not. I dead be sitting their thinking, "is barney's belly like a lime green color or wuhh?" As I was mentally deciding on whether I should buy a dog n dress him in some True's and J's, two people in my class started joaning on each other, interrupting my thoughts.

"But that's why yo forehead got it's own zipcode. Ole Mr.Clean forehead ass. Ole I got to much on my mind head ass. Bitch, I could write a novel on ya forehead and still got room for a sequel. Get the fuck out of here with ya no egdes havin' ass," Kimmy said cuttin' ass. It was funny when she cut ass 'cause she would always talk to the crowd, "Ya'll ever seen a bitch that stay on google search tryna find her edges?," she asked the crowd. Everyone literally was in tears. But in our class, we did this in a playful manner rather than with intentions to hurt people's feelings. So, there was no need to get in your feelings. Well the girl's ass she was roasting, Meleah, did.

"Why you always talking about people? I didn't even do anything to you -" She started before she was interrupted by Mr.Ardbred who was walking into class looking at some papers in his hands.

"Meleah let go!," he said still looking at the papers in his hands walking to his desk.

"And let God," Re and I said as if on command.

The class started laughing as the bell rung, signaling us that class was over. Me and Re walked out of class and to our lockers to exchange our books.

"So, what did Jaden say to you," Re asked while taking out her math book.

"He basically just asked me out ,but I told him no," I replied putting my world culture folder back into my locker.

"Why in the hell would you say no?! The man is a God," she exaggerated with a shaky voice to add emphasis on 'God'.

"The nigga ain't even know my first name Re. That's not okay," I responded using my famous line.

"Oh, I understand. So what are you doing this summer?," she changed the subject.

"Why? Is a special someone planning for a special occasion or something?," I asked referring to our anniversary.

"Maybe..." she trailed off.

We walked into Algebra, seeing Amber and Alyssa pointing to seats next to them for us to sit. We sat in them and half listened to Alyssa talk about nothing, waiting on the teacher to give directions. I didn't even notice that we had a substitute. She didn't look like she gave a fuck about what we were doing, considering she was on the phone, talking to probably some boyfriend who dumped her. Unlike everyone else that was playing around, I was actually listening to her conversation. It was an ex and she was basically begging him back. He sounded like he didn't want much too do with her. Could you believe this desperate bitch offered to suck his dick any and every time he wanted. I shook my head as I continued to ease drop.

After she got off the phone with him, I decided to look around the room to see what would interest me. I looked to my left to see Re hopping from chair to chair and an occasional table. I shook my head because this is a very usual thing. That's what she does when in doubt.. I smiled at the thought of her goofy self and started to think about what I would get her for our anniversary. Just as I made up my mind to to get her the Carmine 6s that are suppose to be releasing in May, I felt someone's presence hovering above me. I looked up to see Jaden.