Chapter 8

Kharter P.O.V.

I woke up in bed by myself. Ughhh. Jaden's phone vibrated on my night stand. Oooo he's still here! I saw him walk in my bedroom in just a towel.

He smirked when he looked down and saw me in the bed. I smiled back because I was really enjoying my view. I couldn't tear my eyes off his v-line long enough to not draw attention.

"Kharie!!," he yelled.

"Hmm," I answered sleepily as I was in a daze.

"Pass me my phone, baby," he chuckled. I reached over and picked up his phone, catching a quick glimpse of his lock screen.

"Umm, Jay, sweetie?," I looked at him.

"Yes, babe?," he stretched his hand out for his phone.

"Why the fuck is Pizza Hut texting you and been calling you all fucking night?," I rose an eyebrow.

"Why you so worried about it?," he snatched his phone from me and sat on the bed.

"Cause a bitch is texting ya phone," I yelled with serious face.

"So??? I ain't say shit when you was on the phone last night with who ever the fuck 'babe' is," he looked down at his phone.

"So what you think this is ? Some little fling? When I get in a relationship I expect both of us to be committed. If you thought I was cheating on you, why didn't you say anything? Instead you used that as an 'okay' for you to talk to other people?," I waited for an answer but in return I was ignored. I decided to continue. "Baby, it wasn't any guy. It was just Reneé," I looked up at him.

"I ain't know," he held his head down. Yes. Feel fucking bad. Wait, no. You look sad.

"You should have asked instead of hittin' up ya lil side hoes. And what makes me even more mad is that while we suppose to be spending this time together in my fucking--."

"Watch ya mouth," he warned me.

I sucked my teeth.

He just sat there on his phone. I think he was ignoring me ... Nope. We can't have that.

"I'm here standing in front of you. Say something back so I know we on the same page or you at least tryna hear me out. Cause if it's one thing I'm not going to do his compete with ya lil hoes, especially since them bitches not on my fucking level," I started to raise my voice.

"Raise ya voice one more time, Kharter. I swear to God, imma handle ya ass," he looked at me as if he was getting mad.

"Nigga, you not finna do shit so stop allat frontin. You a basic ass nigga, and y-."

Oh shit. I swear to God, my body ain't never move that fast in my life. I was on the bed so fast, I had check if I still had my pinky toes. His body was hovering above me with his hands on each side of me for support. He lowered head so he could kiss on my neck. Every kiss felt like a ball of fire bursting, sending chills all over my body.

As he slid off my shirt, I was going through a mental battle of deciding whether I should stop or let him continue. Being that I had no bra on he had easy access to my breasts. As he took one nipple in his mouth he caressed the other. It was the best feeling I had ever felt. I let out a quick but noticeable gasp as he started to to lick and suck my now erect nipple.

"Ahh.. Fuck," I slipped out, moaning in complete ecstasy as he switched and placed the other one in his mouth and showed it just as much affection as he did with the first. He went from my breasts, down my stomach, leaving a trail of his kisses on me. As he got to my pj bottoms, he quickly slipped them off. Pushing my panties to the side, he licked and sucked every inch of my vagina. He sent me on a high that I never thought in a million years I could come down from.

He slides one finger in as he was tonguing my clit. As he encourages my orgasm, I start to get wetter, allowing him to slip another finger in. As he uses his tongue to play pattycake with my vaginal lips and plunging his long, somewhat thick fingers in and out of me faster... and faster... I began to breathe heavily, my body starting to shake uncontrollably, my hips unconsciously grinding to the rhythm of his fingers, my long time curled toes finally unclenching, my muffled screams and moans filling the room because we are not to make too much noise or else we would get caught... I release what has been building up in me over these few minutes all over his fingers and face. And without hesitation, my pleaser licks it all up like dripping ice cream from a cone.

He licked his lips and came and layed next to me, cuddling me in his arms. He kissed me, pulling away slowly, allowing me to taste my own juices.

"That's only as far as imma go for now. You not ready for this dick," he smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Let's go somewhere, today," he said.

I pulled away. "I can't. Reneé comin' over today."

"C'mon babe, please?," he asked kissing on my neck.

"Mmmm no," I slightly moaned. "Today's our anniver-- Oh Shit !," I ran for my phone to call her.

"What's wrong," he looked at me and asked.

"I forgot to call her and wish her happy anniversary," I said looking for her number.

"I swear you cheating on me sometimes," he rolled his eyes.

"If anything I'm cheating on her, since she was here before you," I said as I listened to the dial tone ringing.

Reneé P.O.V.

🎶 Somebody real is hard to find
🎶 Somebody worth all your time
🎶 Somebody who can tell you the truth
🎶 Someone who loves you for your
🎶 Someone who knows all of ya flaws
🎶 And doesn't impose, try to control them

"Hey, cookie !," I answered my phone.

"Hey, cake. We still on for today?," she asked over the phone. She sounded excited.

"Of course. I have a huge surprise for you!," I shrieked.

"Oooo what is it?"

"If I told you, it'd no longer be a surprise," I said in a duhh tone.

"Mmkay. Well I'm about to get in the shower. The door will be open when you get here or Ashley will let you in," she reassured me.

"Okay, later," I hung up.

What am I gonna wear today ?

Quick update.

Forgive me, I'm a slow writer.

Comment & Vote👍😪

Excuse any grammatical errors 😬

Cookiejayye