I Don't Like that Man

Ghoul's pov, it is now nighttime, also they already got the bed n stufffff

K/j/n and I lay in our bed we had brought from the gas station. Her eyes were on me, while mine wandered around the room.

"How many tattoos do you have?" She asked.

"Way too many to count, I thought I already told you this."

"Oh, maybe you did," It went quiet for a moment, "Can I see them?" I smirked.

"Sure," I sat up, she followed, just as I pulled my shirt off. Immediately, she sat close, running a finger over them, "I have more."

"On your legs?" I nodded, slipping my pants off.

"Woah," She moved to see them better, dragging a finger over them, once again.

"I have more." I said, once again.

"No you don't." She stated in disbelief.

"Yeah I do."

"You're kidding?" She snickered.

"What? You wanna see it?" I teased.

"I don't wanna see your non-existent dick tat. At least, right now I don't."

"What are you saying?" I pulled her close.

"I'm saying, maybe another night..." She smiled, "... when the desert is especially hot, and there's nothing else for us to do..."

"Is that a promise?"

"It can be." She leaned in and kissed me sweetly. Closing my eyes for only a moment as I leaned in, there was a strange feeling in my stomach, like someone was watching us. Pulling away, I eyed the door. A set of eyes that definitely didn't belong to a child, were peering in on us, but immediately vanished.

"What?" She asked.

"One second, babe," Pulling my pants on, I glanced out the door. Sure enough, Brendon sat right outside the door, "What the hell do you think you're doing, perv?" I asked, walking out and closing the door behind.

"Huh? I dunno..."

Ever since he's got here, something hasn't felt right... the way Sandman just happened to find him in the desert the other day... the way he was just, given to us like that... everything about this just seems so... planned out... am I crazy? Or am I tired? It all just seems... strange...

"Look man, if you wanna stay here, you better not be fuckin' around. I know there's something up with you. I'm gonna figure it out. I wi-"

"Ghoul?" K/j/n's quiet voice spoke through the crack of the door as her eyes peered out, "What's going on?" She stepped out.

"He was peeking through the door!"

"Well, that's no reason to yell at him," She spoke, softly, "He's probably just scared."

"I-I'm sorry..." Brendon whimpered.

"It's okay, we're not gonna hurt you. You're safe here." He stepped forward and clung onto her. He stared at me over her shoulder, and smirked sickly.

"K/j/n!"

"What!?" She pulled away.

"He... his face! He smirked!" He had gone back to the innocent, vulnerable little look he pulled off so well.

"Ghoul, I think you're just tired. Let's go to bed, mkay?" She walked back into the bedroom, I began to follow, but was tugged away.

"You're not gonna ruin this for me, boy. If you do, I swear to Destroya I will not hesitate to send Korse on your ass."