How's Our Little Girl?

It had only been a few days since K/j/n had been taken. In the meantime, Jet became a cook, Poison learned how to use a sewing machine, Kobra can clean the whole bathroom in ten minutes, and as for me, I take care of the little one.

"Ghoul, we're gonna head home. Are you sure you don't wanna come with us?" Jet asked.

"Yeah, I don't wanna leave Buttercup by herself, and there's no way I'm taking her to the gas station, that place is a wreck."

"Yeah, cause of you!" Poison exclaimed.

"Whatever, see you guys tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah, see ya." I watched out the window as they drove off. Buttercup came over and tugged on my jacket.

"I need help." She held a tape in her hands.

"Mkay, but after this you gotta go to bed, okay?" She nodded as I took the tape from her. When I slid it in, I expected a cartoon to start playing, but when I pressed play, something entirely different showed on the screen. It was a video recording, K/j/n and a boy were together in a car. She looked so young.

"Buttercup, what is this?" I asked.

"It's momma, and," She paused it, "That's my dad." She pointed to the guy sat next to her, and pressed play again.

"Ryan, put that thing down!" She said through her laughs to whoever was holding the camera.

"Why should I? This is just history in the making!"

"I dunno, Y/n; it's kinda cool." The boy sat next to her brought his face real close to the camera and stuck his tongue out.

"Ahh, Brendon! You just licked the lens, gross!" more laughter erupted from the teens. It then switched to another video. But it started out with another boy in front of the camera, who I assumed was behind it before. He was dressed in a suit.

"Prom night!" He giggled, the camera moved to Brendon and K/j/n. Their arms linked, she wore a long black prom dress, while Brendon whore a suit matching the other boy's.

"Aww, you guys are soooo cute!"

"Mom! Put it down, you might break it! Ahh, just gimme!" The other boy cried, the camera moved slightly, "Oh gross!" Brendon pecked K/j/n's lips just before the recording ended. Wow she looked so young, and happy...

"Buttercup, do you know what happened to your dad?" She shrugged.

"No, he left momma a long time ago."

"Have you ever met him?" She shook her head, then yawned. I picked her up and took her to the bedroom, "Goodnight Buttercup, I'll be in the living room if you need anything." I tucked her in.

"Goodnight," She whispered as I turned the light off and closed the door.

The tv was still on when I got downstairs, stopped on the image of K/j/n and whoever Brendon was together, happy. Gross... he's not even that funny, and that suit doesn't look half as good as it would look on me and- ... why am I getting jealous? For all I know, this guy could be dead!

I just switched it off and flopped onto the couch. Allowing sleep to come over me.

K/j/n's pov a little bit after you were taken

A bag had been placed over my head, only darkness filled my eyes.

"Ahhh! Someone help!" I cried. That's when the bag was removed, the room I sat in was all white, a few people stood in front of me sporting the same color as the walls. Other people walking around doing who knows what. A woman stood in front of me.