Sugar, We're Goin Down

The sound of laughing woke me up. My eyes were met with Poison, Jet, and Kobra laughing their asses off.

"What's so funny?" I tiredly asked.

"Your face!" Poison laughed.

"What did you-"

"Morning guys-" K/j/n had walked in on the scene, "Ghoul, you've got a little something on your face."

Finally, I stood up and pushed passed the guys to the bathroom. I looked in front of the big mirror next to the short line of stalls. A very detailed dick had been very well drawn onto my face with black marker. Gerard...

"Ahh!" I tried wiping it off with paper towels, then K/j/n came in. She just laughed, "It's not funny!"

"Yeah it is, c'mere." She pulled me towards her as she carefully wiped it off with a towel and water. Poison then burst into the bathroom.

"Aww, man! Why'd you wipe it off!? That was my best work!"

"You had it coming." She said.

"Haha, cum." Poison joked. All three of us started giggling, K/j/n walked out of the room. I followed close behind.

Only K/j/n and I stood in the kitchen this morning, the loud chatter of the boys carried over to us. She looked so beautiful this morning, even if she hadn't done anything special to herself. I should tell her she looks pretty...

"You're really-" I began, but was interrupted by Poison.

"Guys! I heard there's an abandoned building a few miles away from here, we should totally check it out today!" He shouted.

"Yeah? That sounds fun. We should go," She said, the door to the stairwell opened and Buttercup waddled through the door. K/j/n bent down to her level, and picked her up, "Morning, sleepy head."

"Morning, momma," She yawned, resting her head on her mother's shoulder, "Momma, are you making pancakes!?"

"Yeah, why? You want some?" She joked. Buttercup nodded, "Mkay, just making sure."

We ate our food on the couch, the Power Puff Girls played on the t.v. with the help of some recorded tapes. Buttercup sat front and center on the floor as the adults crowded the couch. I was squashed next to K/j/n and Kobra. We watched the show as well.

"We should probably get going soon." Poison said, as the credits rolled along with the theme song.

"Where are you going?" Buttercup turned around, looking up at us with her big eyes.

"We're just gonna be out for a little while. We shouldn't be gone long." K/j/n explained.

"Can I come?" Buttercup asked.

"Probably not this time, pumpkin. We need someone here to watch over the place." Buttercup climbed into her mother's lap, causing everyone to be squished even more.

"Momma, I don't want you to go."

"I know, sweetheart." She held the little girl in her arms as she got up.

"Mommy, I really don't think you should go. What if you get hurt?" Buttercup cried, holding onto her mom.

"I might get hurt, but I'll have the boys if that happens." I got up and stood by them.

"It'll be okay Buttercup, your mom will be safe with me." I sent a wink K/j/n's way, causing her to smile.

"See, Ghoul's got my back," She set the little girl back down, "You know the rules of staying alone. If you need anything, you have the walkie talkie. If you hear anything that isn't me or the boys, hide in your spot. Don't go outside. We should be back..." She turned to me.