Level of Concern

Ghoul's pov

"Rise and shine!" Jet came through the living room, waking everyone up by slamming two pans together. I groaned, Kobra threw a pillow at him.

"Ahh! Ahh! I'm awake, put those awful things down!" Poison cried, covering his ears.

"Go! Get ready! We're on a tight schedule!" I looked up at him, he was already completely dressed and ready.

"How the hell did you get ready so fast!?" I asked, confused.

"Well, unlike you guys, I woke up about an hour ago. Now, get ready, don't wanna keep K/j/n waiting." He said, handing Kobra and I our scarecrow costumes.

"Still can't believe you actually striped a scarecrow for this." I chuckled, just before running into the bathroom before getting a beating. Kobra walked in behind me. Quickly, I slipped into the first stall and changed. Once done, I got a good look at myself in the mirror.

"Wow, I feel weird wearing this," Kobra had walked out, "Like I'm rebelling against the rebellion." I chuckled.

"Me too, don't get any ideas, we'll shoot ya dead."

"Not before Poison gets to ya." I joked.

"Oh please, like he'd choose you over his own brother."

"I dunno, we are best friends," I stared at myself a little longer, the room got quiet for a moment, "We're gonna save her. We have to save her." I said, now serious.

"We're gonna do all we can." After making sure our costumes were on right, we left the bathroom, went over the plan, and almost left, when a little girl ran up to us.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"We're gonna go save your mom." I said, kneeling to her level.

"Can I come? Please? I'll be good!" She cried, I looked back at the boys.

"We can't just leave her by herself!" Poison said.

"But K/j/n leaves her all the time." I said.

"But she's not here right now! I say, we take the little girl. All who's in favor, raise your hand." It was four against my one.

"What if she gets hurt!?" I asked.

"You wanna stay behind and watch her?" Asked Kobra.

"No," I grunted, picking up the little girl, and taking her out to the trans am.

"Yay! I'm a big kid! I'm going on a mission! I'm gonna be so good! Momma will always take me on missions!" She squealed.

"Buttercup," I began, setting her in the back, "I need you to stay in the car with Poison and Jet while I'm out there. Keep an eye out and make sure nothing happens to them, alright?"

"Really!? Wow! This is gonna be so fun!" She cheered. We drove off to the zones, staying careful of any enemies that might come our way. Jet went over the plan about ten times before we finally reached the edge, Poison slammed on the breaks.

"You guys know what you're supposed to do, right?" He asked, again.

"Yes, we'll be fine." I said, putting on my scarecrow mask.

"In and out." He said.

"In and out." Kobra and I repeated. Jet waved us off and we ran till we joined the residents of BLI. We made it through each zone successfully, I barely noticed what the streets or people looked like since we got in and out of each zone, easily; until Kobra froze.