Everything is Okay... For Now

Your pov

The early morning light shone through the big windows as I awoke, lying on the couch, still in the arms of a man that had stollen my heart. He slept soundly. His hair stuck up and around while his breathing was soft. Things from last night flooded my mind, along with memories from a life I had thought to be real, but turned out false.

It's so strange... it's like I have the memories of two different people... even if they're fake... they still feel so real... like a past life... oh Brendon... I could never love you like that again... I could never go back to the way it was... even if you really do still love me like that...

Just then, Frank stirred ever so slightly. Bringing my gaze to him, he opened his eyes, looked back at me, and smiled.

"Morning, babe," He said, kissing my cheek.

"Morning," I greeted, softly.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just missed you."

"Aww, I missed you-" A Twinkie flew through the air and almost hit our faces.

"Shut up!" Poison cried from the kitchen, "There are people still trying to sleep!" Ghoul chuckled. Then there was only a moment of silence that was soon followed by a loud groan, "Great! Now I can't fall back asleep!"

I heard movement from the kitchen, then footsteps that came closer, then suddenly stopped. Ghoul and I turned our heads to find a very upset Party Poison staring down at us from behind the couch.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to wake you." I apologized. He sighed.

"You're lucky you two are adorable together." He smiled, Ghoul and I did as well.

"I should probably start making breakfast." I began, but Poison stopped me.

"There's no need, while you were out, Jet learned how to cook. He's really good."

"Really!?" I asked, sitting up, Ghoul followed close behind.

"Yeah, Poison learned how to use the sewing machine, Kobra knows how to clean everything, and as you know, I've been taking care of Buttercup." Ghoul explained.

"Wow, that's really cool. Buttercup wasn't any trouble, was she?"

"Not at all, she was fine." Ghoul reassured.

"Thank you, I dunno what would've happened to her if I didn't have you guys."

"Aww sugar, it was no problem, really," Said Poison, when a HoHo hit him in the back of the head, "Ow," he spun around, "What the fuck!?"

"We're trying to sleep!" Cried Kobra from the kitchen.

"Well too bad!" Another one was thrown, but landed on the floor. Poison picked it up, threw it in the air, and caught it with the same hand, just before chucking it back at them.

"Ow! What the fuck!?" Kobra cried, peeking his head out. Ray did the same. That was when, a Cupcake came flying at us and hit me smack dab in the face.

"Kobra, what the hell!?" I jumped off the couch, grabbing for the HoHo that had hit Poison, and threw it at the two boys, missing by just inches.

"Oh you wanna go!?" Ray threw a Twinkie, and then a Cupcake.

"Take cover!" I cried, pulling Poison behind the couch along with Ghoul.

A few pastries were thrown at us, so we each took one and threw them over the couch. Only one hitting Ray. It was an all out war, until I peeked my head out. Pastries lined the floor between the couch and the kitchen. We were completely out of amo.

"We're completely out, what are we gonna do now!?" Ghoul asked. Then, an idea popped into my head.

"I know what we gotta do." I glanced over at Poison, who wasn't paying attention to us. Ghoul almost immediately figured out what I was thinking.

"Guys, what are we- ahhhh!" We pushed Poison out from behind the couch as we ran to get more amo. He was pelted.

"Oh god, I don't think I'm gonna make it!" He cried, lying on the floor, dramatically as he was brutally massacred by flying treats, "Please, tell my brother I loved him!" Poison wailed, Ghoul and I rushed back behind the couch.

"On the count of three, we go, okay?" He asked.

"Okay."

"Three, two, one!" We both jumped up and threw as many pastries at the boys as we could. As soon as we had ran out, Ghoul used me as a human shield.

"Ghoul, no!" I cried, as I was pelted. He just laughed, just then, the door to the stairs opened. Buttercup stood there, extremely confused.

"What's going on? What are you guys doing?" She asked, watching the pastries fly back and forth, "Are you guys fighting?"

"Buttercup! Help! Your mother sacrificed me!" Poison cried. Buttercup gasped.

"Momma! Why'd you do that!?" She waddled over.

"Sweetheart, get down!" I pulled her behind the couch, just as a Snoball came her way.

"Babe, I think we need to call it."

"What!? We can't! They can't win!" I protested.

"K/j/n! We can't keep living like this! Poison's been killed! You barely made it out alive! Buttercup would've been next! It's time we surrender."

"Yeah, I almost died because of you!"

"No need to point fingers," He stuck his head out, and grabbed the Snoball that almost hit Buttercup. He stood up, and waved it in the air, "We surrender! We surrender!" He cried. The two boys stood up, behind the counter.

"Bout time, you sacrificed two of your men! Who does that!?" Said Kobra as Poison still lie "dead" on the floor.

"Yeah, I should probably start on breakfast now, anyways." Jet said, getting up from the floor. I got up, walked over to Poison, and nudged him with my foot.

"We're done, we surrendered."

"I can't get up, I'm dead."

"But the war is over!"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I've been resurrected!" He cried.

"Oh, I know what'll save him!" Buttercup cried, going through some of her toys until she found a little Lego piece and waddled over to Poison, "This is a potion that brings people back to life!" She explained, putting it on his face.

"Oh wow I'm alive! Thanks, Buttercup!" We all chuckled at the scene. Ghoul put his arm around me, and kissed the side of my head.

"Eww! Ghoul kissed Mommy!" Buttercup cried, as Poison stood up.

"Yeah guys! You're not even married, gross!" Poison joked, we all laughed. I missed this... I missed joking around with everyone... and just being here with them... I'm more than happy to be back...

"Guys! Food!" Jet called from the kitchen. We all ran into the kitchen, getting food as more jokes filled the room. We all sat together, a strange sense of euphoria ran through the tower that morning. Until, the sound of a car pulling up to the building interrupted our fun.

OwO- 
Hey guyssss remember a few chapters ago when Brendon had a plan? You do!? Well that's good, I'm asking for no reason at all whatsoever... I promise. Have a euphoric day~peace out cheesebags