Chapter 22

Colby's pov:

I opened my eyes, comfortably warm and all snuggled up, still on top of Sam. I looked down to see Sam still asleep an smiled at him. I slowly wiggled out of his arms, extra careful as to now wake him up. Once I was out of his arms and standing up, I stretched and walked over to the mirror. I looked at my appearance and grimaced. I looked like I hadn't slept in days, but I had almost nothing of mine to make myself look better. I decided to use some of Sam's things, he shouldn't mind.  I snuck over to his closet as quiet as I could and grabbed a pair of his black ripped jeans, a red 3:00AM hoodie which was a bit too big for me, and a maroon beanie. I quietly changed as fast as I could and tossed my dirty clothes in his hamper next to his closet. I tip toed over to the bed and gave Sam a soft kiss on the forehead, and one on the lips. 

      "What're you doing up cutie?" Sam mumbled, obviously still tired. 

     "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up, I was going to get some breakfast for us and maybe for the rest of the house." I said, whispering. 

     "It's okay, give me five seconds and i'll come help okay?" He mumbled, slowly starting to sit up and stretch. I giggled a bit and helped him up. He slowly got to his feet and draped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed as much as I could.  He laughed and let go, looking me up and down. 

     "Are you wearing my clothes?" He asked, raising his eyebrow and smiling more than he already was. I just nodded and buried my hands more into the hoodie sleeves. He giggled and kissed my forehead lightly. 

     "Let's go make breakfast okay?" He asked, I nodded and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the bedroom door.