Chapter 20

Colby's pov:

I woke up to the sound of the flight attendee saying we will be landing in about a half hour. I yawned and tried to sit up, but I was being trapped by a certain blondes arms and chest. Sam had fallen asleep with his arms wrapped around me and must have slouched over me in his sleep. I laughed lightly and turned a bit to kiss the tip of his nose. He scrunched up his face a bit but stayed asleep. I sighed and lifted my arms to wrap around his neck.

"Wake up sleepy head, the planes landing soon." I said and kissed him on the lips. He groaned into the kiss and lightly kissed back as he finally woke up.

"Well that's a nice way to wake up." He said, sleep evident in his voice, I smiled and kissed his forehead before sitting up fully and stretching out my back as much as I could. My shirt lifted up slightly as I stretched and I made the mistake of looking. All I saw was scars and way too much fat. I quickly put my arms down and pulled at the edge of my shirt to hide my stomach as much as I could.

"Hey, that's not allowed!" Sam said while taking my hands into his own. I looked at him questioningly, but all he did was look at me and smile. 

   "You're not allowed to look at yourself in a bad way. I already told you pretty boy, you're perfect in every way! No matter what anyone says or does, you're my beautiful boyfriend and I honestly can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this beautiful person I'm staring at." All I could do was stare into his eyes. I was trying to look for any sign that he was lying, but I couldn't find anything. It felt so weird to hear someone talk about how much they love me and not lie. I was so used to people just using me or just straight out telling me how awful I was; this was so strange to me, but I loved it. I quickly leaned in to give him a kiss which he immediately kissed back. He lifted his hands and started to run them through my hair; I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss slightly. We finally pulled apart and I know for a fact my face was as red as a tomato; but hey, so was his. He grabbed my hand once again and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles, it was weirdly comforting. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. 

   The plane finally landed with little turbulence and we slowly filed off the plane. I was worried, I didn't want anymore drama with anyone at home, especially Brennen. I thought we were friends, but now I'm more scared that he's going to pull something to try and get Sam all to himself. We all walked over to the baggage claim, thoughts of what could happen at home constantly running through my head. 

Sam's pov:

   We were all finally off the plane and at the baggage claim to get our luggage. I couldn't wait to be home in my own bed! I'm worried about all this Brennen bullshit though. If he tried so hard to split us up while we weren't home, then what is he going to do when we are home? I tried not to think about it too much, it's not going to change anything anyway. I love Colby more than anything and nothing can make me change my mind. I looked down at Colby, seeing him looking a bit on edge. I squeezed his hand a bit, trying to get his attention. He looked up at me but still had that worried look on his face. 

   "Hey, are you ok? You look kind of scared." I asked, I want to help him in any way I can. 

   "I honestly don't know.. I keep thinking about all the stuff that could happen when we get home. Especially with all this drama with Brennen." He said, getting quieter as he went on. 

   "I know, I've been thinking about the same thing babe. But I can promise you, nothing is going to change the way I feel about you. I won't let him tear us apart ok? No matter what happens, I'm yours and you're mine; forever and always baby." I hope that cleared his mind a little bit. I don't want him to be scared in his own home just because of some jealous asshole. Colby smiled and nodded before going on his tippy toes to give me a kiss. I laughed a bit and crouched down slightly for him. We shared a quick kiss before seeing our bags on the belt and quickly grabbing them. Corey and Elton had found their bags a few minutes before us so we were all set to start heading to the house. We all started walking to the exit of the airport, ready to go home and get all settled in.  We walked out of the doors and spent ten minutes trying to find Colby's little red car. Eventually we found it and jumped in, Colby driving, me in the passenger seat and Corey and Elton in the back.

   "Everyone ready?" Colby asked to which we all nodded before he started driving away from the giant airport, straight into traffic. We all groaned at the overly long line of cars, but It gave us some more time to sleep, and me more time to think about what could happen. I know Brennen is going to act immature and try to start anything, but I can handle a little screaming. I don't know what I'll do if anything gets physical, especially with Colby. I don't want him getting hurt; if Brennen lays a finger on Colby, I'll beat him to a pulp; and that's a promise.