chapter 16

Colby's pov:

I woke up to the loud screams of Corey. "There's goats! Let's goooooooooo!" He continuously screamed.

"Ok ok! Let me just get the camera and then we can all get out!" Elton screamed back at him, quickly giving me a headache. I felt a gentle kiss on the crown of my head and looked up to be met with beautiful blue eyes and blond hair.

"Wakey wakey sleeping beauty." Sam whispered as he intertwined our hands. I smiled and dug my head deeper into the crook of his neck than I already was.

"Come on Baby boy, we have to get up now, were at the petting zoo! We're almost done with our trip, then we can go home and have as much fun as we want baby." He whispered, slowly letting go of my hand and grazing it along my body until he reached my neck, tightening his grip lightly, but letting go soon after. All I could do was nod and try to hide the huge blush covering my entire  face. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I stretched up until I heard the satisfying pops all over my body. I slowly stood up and made my way over to my bag to change from the previous hours.

"What're you doing? We're supposed to be going out there to pet some goats!" Corey screamed as I made my way to the bathroom with my new clothes in hand.

"I'm changing really quickly before we go, promise I'll be quick!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Corey squinted his eyes at me and nodded. I just chuckled a bit and rushed into the bathroom. I carefully put my clothes on the edge of the counter and started stripping myself from my dirty clothes. Once I was down to my boxers, I looked up into the mirror and immediately regretted my decision. All I saw was a waste of space. Even if the whole Brennen and Sam issue was fixed.. I still only saw the bad in myself. I turned sideways and glanced down at my awful stomach. It was still so chubby to me. I wanted to be at least ninety pounds. I probably weighed about one hundred and twenty pounds. I cringed at my body, small arms, a flabby stomach, there was nothing good about it. I faced toward the mirror again, poking and probing at my face and all the ugly wrinkles and lines. I hate them so much. I took a few steps back and finally glanced at all the scars covering my ugly body. Those were the only pretty parts of my body. I quickly slipped on my new clothes and stepped out of the bathroom. I stepped over to my bag and grabbed my beanie, with my knife hidden in it. I stepped back into the bathroom, using my hair as my excuse. I locked the door and sat on the small toilet. I lifted my shirt and hoodie up and flicked the dulling knife open, staring at all the previous stains from earlier incidents. I took a deep breath and dragged a line across my stomach, finally getting the release I have been yearning for. I made three more cuts on my stomach, five on each thigh, and six on each wrist. I let out the breath I had been holding and slowly flipped the knife closed. I stood up, tripping a bit from blood loss, but nothing I couldn't handle. I looked in the mirror again, happy with myself now. I quickly adjusted the beanie on my head and stepped out of the small bathroom with the knife in my pocket. No one would know I even had it with me.

"Oh my god! Finally! We can leave!" Corey screamed as I stepped closer to all of them. I laughed and grabbed Sam's hand as we all started walking out into the relatively big petting zoo. There were so many animals to see, but Corey just couldn't get over the fact that a goat had finished his song quote or that a bird had danced with him. Eventually we had gone through the entire zoo and had gotten back into our crowded RV.

"Everyone have a good day?" Elton asked. We all nodded and started getting more comfortable in our spots. We all got into out pajamas and sat down all together to discuss what was happening next.

"We all need to figure out something to do for our last day tomorrow. I'm going to be recording and I want it to be something fun and exciting!" Elton asked us, Corey was the first to butt in.