.3

'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sienna! Happy birthday to you!'
'Again! Again!'
'What about we'll sing it again whilst we eat our pancakes, shall we?!'
Perrie looked at Alex smiling as they all got out of bed and went in the kitchen. Sienna woke up in the night knowing it was her birthday so Perrie and Alex let her sleep in their bed just for the one night. When she woke up again in the morning, she forced her parents to sing Happy Birthday five times... and it wasn't even seven o'clock in the morning!
'I want chocolate on my pancakes.'
'What do you say?'
'Pleeeeaseeeee mama.'
'Good girl, that's better!'
Perrie always made "birthday pancakes" for Alex and Sienna, it was their little tradition. They tried to spend every birthday and anniversary together.
Perrie put the pancakes on the table and after singing again, they finally got to eat.
'Is my party today?' Sienna asked with her mouth full.
'Yes baby. But it's not time yet, we're gonna have the party later, at lunch time.' Perrie explained to her daughter, knowing she would get far too excited.
'So excited! When is lunch time?'
Alex laughed. 'You've still got a while to go baby girl.' He stood up and picked her up from her chair, walking in the living room, Perrie following them. 'I've got an idea. What about... you open some presents!'
Sienna screamed in excitement when she saw the pile of presents gorgeously wrapped waiting for her.
'I want the big one!' Sienna run to the biggest present and started to tear the wrapping paper before her parents could give her the okay.
'A bike! Frozen bike!'
Alex helped her taking all the paper off whilst Perrie was videoing her. 'It's a big girls bike! Daddy is gonna teach you how to ride it.'
'Now!'
Alex looked at Perrie, who nodded. 'What about you finish opening your presents and then we all go out in the garden to try your bike princess?'
'Yes!'
Sienna opened all of her presents but nothing made her change her mind and soon the three of them found themselves in the garden testing the new bike. Sienna was a natural and after a few minute supported by Alex, she started to go round and round the garden with her little bikes.
Perrie was sat at the garden table sipping her coffee looking at her when Alex went to join her.
'Before we know it we'll have to take her stabilisers off. She's growing up too fast.'
Perrie felt a big emotional. 'I know. I can't believe it's already been three years since I gave birth to her. Absolutely crazy.'
Alex smiled. 'Yeah I'd rather forget about your labour.'
'We were both petrified!' Perrie laughed. 'Saying we didn't have a clue of what we were doing is an understatement but I think we did alright ever since. I think that was the best day of my life.'
'The best day of my life was our wedding day. Sienna took her first steps that morning, you walked down the isle holding her, put her down in front of me and she walked to me. I didn't expect that at all! When I saw you together coming towards me, that's when I realised my life was complete.'
'Sometimes we get so distracted by everything else, we tend to forget about these things.'
'I know, it's stupid. I hate arguing with you but it feels like that's all we do lately. Maybe some time apart whilst you're on tour is gonna do us some good.'

[At the party.]
'She's really starting to look like Alex.'
'She's definitely got Perrie's attitude though!'
Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne laughed. Perrie smiled knowing they were talking the truth.
'So are things alright with you and Alex now?' Jade was talking quietly now, not wanting anyone else to hear the girls' conversation.
'We've had another argument last night. Honestly, I'm exhausted.'
'I thought he was fine with it now!'
'We keep on arguing, then the day after he will tell me he's sorry, then we'll argue again. It's never ending.'
'So what was the issue last night?'
'He tried to make me change my mind again. I told him last week that if I agreed to do the tour there was no going back. Now he says that I could take Sienna for a month and then he'll fly her back and can stay with him until I get home.'
'That would be alright, won't it?'
'No it wouldn't.'
The girls looked confused.
'When she's on tour with me, she's with me! If she comes back home with Alex, she wouldn't be with Alex. He can't take her to work like I do, his mum would have to look after her. It makes no sense.'
'Fair point, but can't blame him for trying.'
'I don't know girls, I'm just tired. I'm dreading leaving next week.'

[Hi everyone! Thank you very much for the comments and votes xx I feel like the beginning of this story is quite slow so apologies if the chapters seem to be a bit boring lol but they will make sense as the story goes on I promise haha I hope you'll enjoy it anyway :) Peace and love haha xxx]