Chapter 48 - Final Chapter!

Chloe's P.O.V

The day I knew was coming ever since the trip home from the hospital. 

I had fallen asleep next to Harry and woke up in the same position. I knew I wouldn’t get much sleep last night, and I was right. I only got about 3 hours sleep, maybe less. 

I lay in bed comfortably in Harrys arms. He was asleep, and clueless of what today meant for me. I slowly reached for my phone to check the time

Monday 26th of June 6:13am

What use to be a great day, but is now a dreadful memory. 

I noticed I had a text message from Brittany at 6am. She must not have slept well either. 

‘Today’s the day. Meet you there at 8:30. Xx - Britt’

Sighing, sadly I turned back to face Harry, and laid there for a little longer, waiting for his 6:30 alarm to go off. 

May as well think of what to place. 

Roses?

Daisies?

Both?

I don’t know. 

*HARRY HARRY IT’S TIME TO GET UP* I hear a really loud scream coming from harry’s iPhone dock. Louis insisted that would he record his own alarm for Harry. Great thinking lou… really it’s what everyone wants to wake up to. 

“I don’t want to get up” he said slamming his hand on the button, shutting the alarm off. 

“Come onnn” I jumped out of bed lazily, pulling Harry with me. 

“Fine fine.” He gave in grabbing a towel and walking to the bathroom. 

“be out in 10” he said shutting the door. 

“you don’t even give me a morning kiss” I replied grumpily

The door bursted open and Harry ran out in only his boxers. 

He lifted me up and straddled my legs around him as he started forcefully kissing me passionately. He finally pulled away and spoke 

“Happy?” 

“Very” I smirked as he put me down, running into the bathroom again

Well that was an experience 

But it still didn’t make me feel any better.