Chapter 20

Harry’s P.O.V

This is the second time we’ve kissed

And it’s better than the first, wanna know why? Because this time she wasn’t pulling away. Or hesitating. Our lips were just moving together. It was perfect. Probably the most perfect kiss I’ve ever had.

We finally pulled away and we just sat there looking into each others eyes.

“Are you gonna hit me now?” I chuckled as she playfully hit me on the arm.

“No… that was… nice.” She said, smiling to her self.

“Why did you pull away last time?”

“because I was scared.” She shrugged. Before I could respond she started talking again.

“Scared of liking you I guess.. I hear so much stuff about you from the media, and it just gives a girl the wrong idea, you know?” Of course. The media. They always gave people the wrong idea, when in reality, I wasn’t half as bad as they made me out to be.

“You should know the kind of stuff media will make up to get press Chloe, you’ve been in the spot light for longer than me.” I said to her.

“Yeah, I guess. Sorry for bringing that on you.” She mumbled.

“How about you get to know the real me? I know the first time we met I came across as a jerk, and a flirt, but that’s not who I really am. I’m still that guy from Holmes Chapel. Y’know?” I said, sinking down into the bed.

“Alright. Fine. I’ll get to know the real you. But this doesn’t mean we’re boyfriend and girlfriend, okay?” she said. Well. What a mood killer.

“Then what does it make us?” I said, turning to her. It looked like she was thinking. God, she looked so cute when she was thinking.

“Kinda like friends with benefits.”

Woah. There was no objections to this.

“I know what you’re thinking. We’re not having sex Harry. we can do all the relationship stuff, like kissing, hugging, dates, but we’re not in a relationship. You get me?” I groaned.

“Fine.” I said, flinging my arm around her shoulders.

“So this is kinda like… friends with benefits, without the benefits?” I winked at her.

“Shut it Styles, or deals over.” She smirked as she snuggled into my chest.

I could get used to this.

Chloe’s P.O.V

After a while of silence, and just watching the movie Harry spoke up again.

“Does this mean I’m not allowed to flirt with other girls and stuff?” he said, with a questioning look on his face. Shit. I hadn’t thought about this. I clearly said we weren’t in a relationship, so I couldn’t really prohibit him from flirting.

“U-Uh no. We’re not in a relationship, remember?” I said to him, as he nodded to himself. I kind of hoped that he would just stay with me.

Even though we weren’t in a relationship.

God, this was going to be harder than I thought.

Brittany’s P.O.V

Me and Niall were sitting on our bed, cuddling and watching bridesmaids. Niall was sitting there eating his chips, really into the movie. I’d already watched the movie before so I decided to go on twitter.

I opened up the twitter app on my phone and immediately went to the discover tab, to see what was going on.

“Our baby Nialler’s all grown up!” was the first thing that struck me, and it was a sugarscape article. Curious, I clicked on it and I was immediately bombed with pictures of Niall and I last night partying.

‘Looks like this sexy leprechaun is no longer single! Sorry girls! Nothings been confirmed yet, But our little Nialler was partying pretty hard with his co-star Brittany Richards last night in Hawaii! They both look like they’re drunk out of their minds, so they’re probably suffering the mother of all hangovers right as we speak. But the real question is, whatever will Liam think of this?

YOU CAN’T JUST CHEAT ON NIAM NIALL! You just can’t.’

I giggled a little at the last line and looked over at Niall, who was too engrossed in the movie to pay attention to what I was doing. I went to my mentions and I was pretty much bombarded with questions of me and Niall.

“@NiallsGurl99: @Brittany_Richars stupid bitch. Don’t touch Niall again or we’ll have a problem.”

Wow okay. Being the naturally witty person I was I decided to reply.

“@Brittany_Richards: @NiallsGurl99 are you gonna throw your lego at me? I just don’t think I could handle that ;) xx”

I chuckled silently to myself then looked back over at Niall, who was sleeping with his mouth open. God he’s so adorable.

And I realised at that moment, all the hate would be worth it in the end.