Chapter 14

Harry’s P.O.V

“Well that sure shut you up, didn’t it?” I smirked as I pulled away from the kiss, which left me a little breathless to be honest. 

Chloe was speechless. She was just staring into the space in front of her, her mouth trying to make out words. I silently chuckled to myself at her state.

“Wow, I knew I was a good kisser, but I didn’t think I was THAT good.” I teased. She seemed to snap out of whatever trance she was in as she quickly looked up at me and hit me in the arm quite hard.

“Ow! What the fu-”

“What the hell was that?! I asked you a question a kiss wasn’t needed to answer it!” she yelled at me. Does this girl have bi-polar disorder or something? I just stared at her shocked. I thought she wanted me to kiss her? I mean we’ve almost kissed before, and she had no intention of stopping it then, so why now?

“I don’t know!? You were just babbling… and your lips were just there… and they looked, erm… I don’t know, kissable?” I said, running my hands through my hair. How awkward..

“Look Harry, I can see us being friends, but we get in to too many arguments to be anything more. So maybe we should just stay friends for as long as the movies going, yeah?” she said half heartedly, with a small smile. 

I didn’t know what it was, but as soon as she said that, I had a tight feeling in my chest. Kind of like there was a weight lifted onto there. 

“U-uh no- yeah, you’re probably right. I mean it would be for the best yeah?” I said, not so enthusiastic about the whole idea. She smiled and nodded at me, before standing up and walking back to her seat.

I don’t care what she just said.

I didn’t regret that kiss.

And I know she didn’t either.

**Chloe’s P.O.V**

“Oh my god. Oh my god.” I said to myself over and over again, still trying to catch my breath from the kiss. Hated to admit it, but the kid was a good kisser.

What had just happened?

Did he really just kiss me?

Why would he kiss me?

Can you get pregnant from a kiss?

Okay, now I’m just being stupid. Stupid Harry Styles, and his stupid curly hair, with his stupid dimpled and stupid green eyes. Why did he have to have that natural charm that could make any girl want to fall to the ground crying?

This is exactly why I didn’t want to associate myself with him so much. He made me feel like this, and honestly, I was scared. Scared because no one has ever made me feel this way in such a short time, and scared because he’s 1/5 of the world’s biggest boy band, and it would just never work out. 

I groaned and buried my face in my hands, when I felt some one come and sit next to me, I looked up and saw Louis smirking at me… almost as if he knew something. 

“I saw.” He said, folding his arms over his chest.

I knew exactly what he was talking about, but I decided to play it cool.

“Saw what? There was nothing to see so im not sure what you saw. YOU SAW NOTHING!” I said, raising my voice at the end. Yeah, im not exactly what you would call ‘subtle’. 

“Chloe it’s not even that big of a deal… its obvious you were just-” Louis started, but I cut him off.

“Yes okay! Yes, Harry kissed me, and yes it may have been the best kiss of my life! But I swear to god Louis, you tell a soul and I will personally chop off your-” 

“WOAH WOAH WOAH! What!? You kissed Harry?! Harry kissed you!? I wasn’t even talking about that Chlo! I was talking about you taking a shit load of food from the mini fridge!” Louis said looking bewildered… but then his mouth slowly curved upwards into a smile…

“Wait a minute… you and Harry… kissed! I KNEW IT! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! CHLOE AND HARRY SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-” he started singing as I covered his mouth with my hand quickly, to divert attention from us.

“Shut the hell up you idiot! I don’t want anyone to know! Yeah, it was a good kiss, but it was a mistake! So keep your mouth shut or ill kill you!” I whisper-shouted, my teeth gritted. Louis pulled my hand away from his mouth and sighed and leaned closer to me.

“Listen Chloe. You and Harry might not always get along, but you guys have something. Deny it all you want but everyone can see it. Just not you and Harry.” He said.

“No we don’t!” 

“Deny it all you want.” Louis smirked as he got up and walked back to his seat, leaving me there thinking about what to do.