Chapter 39

OMMGG Im so sorry i haven't updated in like 6 days! I have been on holidays and really busy! So i wrote a big chapter to make up for it! Really sorry guys!

Enjoy xx

_______________________________________________________________________

Chloe's P.O.V

“and done” I puffed out sticking the butter knife in the sink.

“How are you tired? You buttered like ten rolls!” Zayn laughed whilst putting a patty on his roll. I shook it off and walked into the living room taking a seat on the couch. 

I started to think about that girl in the shop and how she said I wasn’t good enough for Harry? Something along those lines. I was so close to just pouncing on her, I got really mad. It’s weird. Normally it doesn’t get to me but this time was different. 

“Babe, are you hungry?” Harry yelled out

“Nope” I said popping the ‘P’ at the end

Harry gave me a look and turned back to the boys. 

“Hi love” Louis greeted me 

He dumped himself right on top of my lap, making me flinch

“Louisss, get off!” I laughed pushing him next to me. He cuddled up to my side

“What’s wrong butter cup?” He cooed 

“Nofin” I returned in the same tone. 

He looked at me and took a bite of his burger

“Ohmygodsogood” He cried in one word, stuffing his face with food.

“Ew Louis close your mouth” I got up in a disturbed way and laughed him.

“I prefer it open. My food needs to breath! Gosh chloe you are so selfish!” he got up and walked away in a sassy way. Oh tommo. 

I ran upstairs and into my bedroom, changing into some sport shorts and a loose shirt. 

“Where are you going miss?” I suddenly felt to big hands wrap around my waist. 

“For a run” I replied bluntly 

I decided to go for a run because I needed to clear my head. Those stupid girls where still in it. 

“Now? It’s getting late Chlo?” Harry stood back looking at me if I was an idiot. 

I turned around too look at my clock

‘7:21pm’