Chapter 13

Next chapter! Yay, shoutout to my close friend, Olivia! Luff you.

_____________________________

Chloes P.O.V

“Privet Flight DJ3986 to Hawaii is now boarding” Finally! We had all been waiting over an hour and a half and everyone was starting to complain expect for Harry he just kept on his phone texting and smiling every now and again. I wonder who his texting? I shrugged it off and handed my ticket to the lady for checking. 

“Thank you Mam, have a great flight” She fake smiled. I would hate to have that job, they always have to smile and even when passengers are being annoying and rude they have to have a smile glued on their faces. I smiled back at her and started to walk up the long corridors, the boys, Paul, Andy and Birtt following behind. Just before I was about to step on the plane before I was stopped suddenly by my backpack being caught in the door. 

“Damn it” I whispered under my breath. This stupid bag was already weighing me down enough, I shouldn’t have let the boys put their airplane food in it, especially Niall. 

“Here let me help you with that” 

“Thanks Paul” I smiled warmly as he easily tugged at the back pack and slinging it over his shoulder. We boarded our seats, mine being next to Liam because britt was with Niall. The buckle your seat belts sign went on and we did as told. After going through all the safety things we finally took off. I took a moment to take in my surroundings. The jet was amazing, it was all lit up with coloured lights and on either side of the plane sat two long seated couches, and a coffee table in the middle. On the other side was the bathroom and Mini kitchen which had a little sink and a fridge. 

“You may now freely walk around the plane, enjoy the rest of your flight” The captain spoke through the speakers. I took advantage of this time and got up and walked to the mini fridge. Wow, there where so many things to choose from! Drinks, Sweats, chocolate and the casual fruit. There where little tea bags and bags of coffee, oh and those cute little milk things. I grabbed the bag of candy and plopped myself down on the couch and started to play angry birds on my phone whilst stuffing my face. 

“Having fun?” A voice disrupted me. 

“How nice of you to put down your phone” I laughed as he looked at my phone

“Says you” He said grabbing my phone and continuing my game. With that I placed my legs up on the table whilst harry practically threw a pillow onto my lap and dumped his head on my lap

“You right there” I giggled

“Yes, its very comfy” He replied smirking showing his dimples. 

“Seeing that your on my phone, can I go on yours?” He asked with a puppy dog face, he gave a look but soon replied. 

“Fine” He gave in, unlocking his phone and handing it to me. 

I clicked on the app ‘Temple Run’ and started playing like there was no tomorrow.

“HA, I BEAT YOUR HIGH SCORE” I screamed so loudly harry jumped in shock but regained his position on my lap. Everyone including Paul was asleep, Nialler and Brittany where snuggled and asleep leaving me and harry practically alone. 

“I guess your better then me” He smirked in a ‘Sexy’ way leaning up closer to my face. Okay I was sick of it now, he kept messing with my emotions and I don’t know where I stand to him. 

“That’s it Styles” I said slight shuffling in my spot. He slowing got up stretching his arms out and giving me a confused look. 

“Harry where do we stand?” I asked sitting facing him. 

“What do you mea-?” Cutting him off I replied

“Like, Friends? Enemies? More then friends?” I hinted. 

His eyes lit up with shock from the question, he looked down at my phone and then back up. 

“I-I dont know?” He asked questionably

“Harry, we have almost kissed twice” I reassured him whilst blushing like crazy. I needed to know if he had feelings for me and that this wasn’t just some stupid game he was playing with me to toy with my emotions. 

“Harr-” Before I could finish I was sharply cut off by a pair of lips crashing against mine, well this sure fixed up my feelings for him, I just had to fall for harry that fast didn’t I, its those stupid curls isn’t it! Damn his good looks and hot personality!