Chapter 17

So i’m uploading in class because Wattpad is unblocked :') I had a HUGE writers block so i’m really sorry if this chapter sucks! Enjoy reading!

Ps: Did anyone watch the boys in the closing olympics?! THEY WHERE AMAZING as usual :) !

_____________________________________________________________________

Nialls P.O.V

Its been about an hour since we got to beach party. By now people where starting to get drunk and things where getting interesting. Im not going to lie, britt and I had a few beers and where feeling a little tipsy. Never the less it was kicking off to a good night. The beach was packed and was not far from the hotel and main street. Zayn, harry, britt, chloe and I had decided that we would go to the local bar as the beach was getting crowded. 

“Okay lou and I will meet you back at the hotel, stay safe and out of trouble” liam breathed as he was picked up by a drunk lou and taken into the crowd. Poor li li. 

Hand in hand me and Britt headed up to the local bar, harry, Zayn and chloe trailing behind. This should be good fun. 

Chloe’s P.O.V

“THIS PLACE IS HUGE” I yelled over the loud music of the club. 

I wasn’t joking, it was actually massive. It was bigger then a normal pub, and looked way more expensive. There where huge lights that filled the room with many colour’s and pattens reflecting off things. There was a massive bar filled with people and a big up-stair area. 

“Chloe, hurry up” Zayn yelled

“Do you want me to walk slower Zayny poo” I said sarcastically.

He laughed and we continued to walk to the bar. Dodging the dancing crowd I finally reached the bar. 

“1 diet coke please” I asked handing him the correct money 

I grabbed my coke of the counter and took a sip sitting on the stool like a loner. Where’s Harry? Niall and britt where on the dance floor acting like drunken idiots and zayn was making out with some fake blonde in the corner. Great, i’m alone. 

“Hey babe, you lonely?” oh shit, here comes the drunk boys. 

“Can I help you” I said turing around to face the boy

“Well I was going to buy you a drink, but you beat me to it” he winked in a VERY flirty way.

He was actually pretty attractive, but not my type. He looked like Zac Efron…. Ligit, it was creepy. He had blue eyes and short blond/brown hair that flicked up. He looked about 20 years old. Though he looked good, his personality seemed pretty lame. 

“Yeah I guess I did” I replied bluntly 

Without letting him reply I got up and walked through to the dance floor, still no harry? Yes I was looking for him, that guy was making me feel uncomfortable and I needed someone who I knew around.

Soon I was dancing with brittany and nialler with no drink in my hand. I was such a third wheel, but they were so cute together. The music was getting louder and a much faster beat, things where getting pretty heated in the club. The ‘couple of the night’ were at the bar talking and drinking, as per usual. Harry was sitting on the couch with Zayn talking and occasionally looking at me, weird. 

“There you are” a loud whisper merged from behind me. I jumped at the sudden voice. 

“Didn’t I drop a hint that I wanted you to leave me alone?” I yelled at the familiar boy over the music. 

Without a warning his arm snaked around my waist, his grip was getting tighter and tighter around me as I struggled to break free. I begun to panic as I couldn’t get away from this stupid drunk guy. 

“Let go you ass!” I screamed

No one around me seemed to notice what was going on, well expect for one. 

His arm dropped and so did he. He Fell to the ground, almost taking me with him. What the hell? After the shock of what just happened he stood up holding his noes in the process, wait he was bleeding?! 

“Chloe” I heard, turning around to face the voice that had ‘Saved’ my ass. 

“Harr-” I was cut off

He grabbed my arm and lead me out of the club. Why did he even help me?