Chapter 27

Here's a long chapter to make up for the short oneee! xxx

_______________________________________________________________________

 **Harry’s P.O.V**

I looked over at Chloe and sighed intently, waiting for her to tell me where she would see us in a year.

“Well, in a year… Maybe a kid or two…” she said in all seriousness. My heart stopped, and I looked at her with wide eyes.

I was only 18! No way was I even thinking about kids ye-

My thoughts were interrupted by Chloe’s beautiful laughter.

“O-Oh my god! You thought I was being serious didn’t you! Ha! You shou-should’ve seen your face! I cant- I can’t breathe!” Chloe barely choked out as she was laughing harder than I had ever seen her laugh.

I let out a sigh of relief as I learnt that she was just joking. Thank god.

I smirked at her as I flung her over my shoulder.

“Wooh. That’s a relief. Let’s go for a walk.” I smirked as I walked down to the top deck of the boat with Chloe dangling off my shoulders.

“Harrrryy! What are you doing? YOU’VE ALREADY THROWN ME INTO TO WATER, PLEASE NOT AGAIN!” Chloe begged for mercy. I giggled at her cuteness. I took her up to the top deck and positioned her legs were around my neck, and she was sitting on my shoulders.

“I’m not going to throw you into the water silly. I just want you to look at the view. And Since you’re on my shoulders, you’ll get it better.” I blushed.

I felt her bow her head down and plant a kiss on my head.

“It’s so beautiful. The sunset, don’t you think?” Chloe said, mesmerised by how beautiful Hawaii was at this time of day.

“I know. But it’s not as beautiful as you Chlo.” I said. She seemed to stiffen up when I said those words.