Chapter 41

Holy shit guys. This is chapter.... enjoy. 

_________________________________________________________________

“HEEY BABE” he shouted a little to loud.

My best friend embraced me in a hug and guided me over to the table where a random guy sat 

“Chloe, this is mark. Mark this Is chloe, my best friend that I have been telling you about!” I leaned over and shook his hand whilst smiling warmly. 

Um what was going on?

“Please to meat you” I giggled whilst the waitress came to take our orders

Whilst the two boys ordered, I took the chance to check this guy out. Yes, I know weird but.. Meh. 

He was pretty muscly, I’d say he works out a little. 

But he was not as fit as Harry. 

He had blue eyes that were really deep and quite cute.

But not as cute as Harrys. 

He looked to be about three or four inches taller then me

Hmm just like harry. 

Although he didn’t have the amazing smile like Harry. His smile was like anyone else’s I guess, but harry’s… harry’s was award worthy. 

Wow i’m so obsessive over him. 

“Earth to Chloe!” I felt someone tap my shoulder. 

“Oh yeah, um.. Just a diet coke please” I smiled as the young girl took down my order. 

“Will only be a second” she smiled nervously and walked away. 

“So fabien, what am I doing here, not to be rude” I laughed trying not to sound mean. 

“Well, after your break up with Harry, I thought you should start… you know seeing other people” He whispered in my ear whilst the nervous girl returned with our drinks. 

It finally clicked why I was here. 

This was a date

A bloody blind date that my best friend, who had no idea that Harry and I where back together, set up. 

“Fabien, you’re going to laugh but-” I started to try and explain but he cut me off 

“Look Chlo, I understand that you are probably still heart broken, even though you don’t look like it, but this is good for you. Trust me hun.” he said as he turned to ‘Mark’.